★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: King Pin Bowling

01-23-2009, 03:07 AM
King Pin Bowling

Curious if anyone takes a swing at the "stunningly realistic graphics, physics and play." Hold on tight!

[App Sore Link] $4.99

Quote:
"There's a new king of bowling on the App Store! HeavyLifters Network's KingPin Bowling brings a whole new level of interactive fun.

Designed with the help of a PhD in mathematics for lifelike interaction, this is the ONLY game where you can swing your arm in an exact true bowling motion where you can add real spin, speed and curve to your ball! Get your arm movements just right and create "muscle memory" like the pros for when you actually go bowling in real life.

KingPin has stunningly realistic graphics, physics and play that allows up to 4 players at a time, so its fun for the whole family.

Who among you will wear the crown? Download and bowl your way to destiny!"

창의력
"Dream as though you will live forever; live as though you would die today."

Last edited by salsamd; 01-23-2009 at 03:14 AM.
02-02-2009, 12:30 AM
Since there's a new best bowling thread...

like me, many bought multiple bowling apps and were prob fed up by the time that this came out recently, hence the quick drop of this thread.

but i am curious to hear from those that have it and can compare King Pin to the others, especially Midnight Bowling.

Gravity is my game :: Top Slingshot Player and working to get my #1 spot in Orbital back...
02-02-2009, 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RM imagery View Post
Since there's a new best bowling thread...

like me, many bought multiple bowling apps and were prob fed up by the time that this came out recently, hence the quick drop of this thread.

but i am curious to hear from those that have it and can compare King Pin to the others, especially Midnight Bowling.
Salsa, you are a busy man.. It has been a good implementation of unbiased presentation, of new releases and updates you have been bringing to the forums! Thanks. Check your pm.