★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Get STINKY SOCKS on the App Store! :)

01-18-2010, 06:48 PM
Get STINKY SOCKS on the App Store! :)

Our new game, STINKY SOCKS, is now available on the App Store!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Sort laundry and match socks as they zip across the laundry line before the pile hits the ceiling! Don't mess up or you'll have to deal with crying babies, whining kids and a grumpy family! Help poor Fred deal with all this crazy laundry sorting mayhem by matching bonus items and magic socks with super-human reflexes!

http://stinkysocks.fairladymedia.com/

Download:
http://bit.ly/stinkysocks

We had a blast making this game, and we hope you'll enjoy playing it! Please let us know what you think by leaving comments on the App Store or in this thread.
01-18-2010, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.

01-19-2010, 12:08 PM
Anyone toftt? Looks like it could be good or suck.

hello!
01-19-2010, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Crazy View Post
Anyone toftt? Looks like it could be good or suck.
Tried it briefly, kind of clever but I had some issues with the controls and it crashed on me at least once while posting my local score.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
01-19-2010, 02:17 PM
Send a message via AIM to jrtb
Issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Tried it briefly, kind of clever but I had some issues with the controls and it crashed on me at least once while posting my local score.
Thanks for trying Stinky Socks!

Could you either send me a PM or describe the issues you had? We'd like to be able to fix them!

Thanks!

James
(Lead Dev, fairladymedia.com)
01-19-2010, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrtb View Post
Thanks for trying Stinky Socks!

Could you either send me a PM or describe the issues you had? We'd like to be able to fix them!

Thanks!

James
(Lead Dev, fairladymedia.com)
Thanks, will need to give it another spin so I can give you a more useful/detailed feedback.

I think one issue is that although I'd prefer to use the "tap-tap" interface, the currently selected clothing item isn't always super clear to me. Instead of just making them a little bigger could you maybe highlight them in some clear way (like a glowing outline).

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
01-20-2010, 09:50 AM
Send a message via AIM to jrtb
Better highlighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Thanks, will need to give it another spin so I can give you a more useful/detailed feedback.

I think one issue is that although I'd prefer to use the "tap-tap" interface, the currently selected clothing item isn't always super clear to me. Instead of just making them a little bigger could you maybe highlight them in some clear way (like a glowing outline).
Excellent idea!!! We'll see if we can get this into version 1.1! Please let us know your impressions and ideas after giving it another "spin"
02-02-2010, 10:37 AM
Promo code contest today :)

Check out the promo code contest today for this game. Details are in the Promo Codes/Contests forum...
03-17-2010, 05:46 PM
Updates and App Store Feature!

Thanks for making this game a success!

Great new game feature (added in recent update):
- Earn bonus points for pairing 3 socks in a row or for sorting 3 pieces of one person's laundry in a row!

We're currently featured on the App Store!
- Check out NEW AND NOTEWORTHY GAMES in iTunes on your computer
- Check out featured on your device HOT NEW GAMES

Recent update submitted to Apple:
- Now clothing items will get highlighted when you select them (thanks to the TA user who made this suggestion!)

Let us know what you think of the game and if you have requests for new features! We'd love to hear from you!

Thanks!