★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Xmas Gore - why should I unlock him?

01-19-2010, 12:11 AM
#1
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: East Coast
Posts: 912
Xmas Gore - why should I unlock him?

I already have all the characters including the DLC ones except for Xmas Gore and Sensei Evan. I'm nearing 100,000 and I'm wondering what Xmas Gore brings to the table or should I just skip him and save up the digits for Sensei.

So does anybody know if Xmas Gore has any special skills or features besides wearing a Santa hat?

Gracias!

Current Vice: GoF2HD, Bastion, PvZ, Dead Space iPad, FFDim, FFIV, WoGoo, Solomon's Keep, Hook Champ
01-19-2010, 12:17 AM
#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by seyoon View Post
I already have all the characters including the DLC ones except for Xmas Gore and Sensei Evan. I'm nearing 100,000 and I'm wondering what Xmas Gore brings to the table or should I just skip him and save up the digits for Sensei.

So does anybody know if Xmas Gore has any special skills or features besides wearing a Santa hat?

Gracias!
he comes with the snow map, which with alternate brighter colors can actually boost kill count, but that varies, save up for sensei

The Life Blog
Minecraft

01-19-2010, 12:19 AM
#3
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: East Coast
Posts: 912
Quote:
Originally Posted by The prez 12521 View Post
he comes with the snow map, which with alternate brighter colors can actually boost kill count, but that varies, save up for sensei
Really? Or is it just because of good visibility? I already have the snow map utilized by Kid Gore and Santa.

Current Vice: GoF2HD, Bastion, PvZ, Dead Space iPad, FFDim, FFIV, WoGoo, Solomon's Keep, Hook Champ
01-19-2010, 12:23 AM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by seyoon View Post
Really? Or is it just because of good visibility? I already have the snow map utilized by Kid Gore and Santa.
oh, then theres no differnce, use gangster gore duel weilding, get loads of kills and get sensei

The Life Blog
Minecraft
01-19-2010, 12:32 AM
#5
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: East Coast
Posts: 912
True. Gangster Gore, Enviro and Ninja are the three sick killers so far that's why I'd rather skip Xmas if he doesn't give anything to the game. It's really a bit lame that the devs had him for a hundred grand kills. Here's hoping we get more surprises with the next update.

Current Vice: GoF2HD, Bastion, PvZ, Dead Space iPad, FFDim, FFIV, WoGoo, Solomon's Keep, Hook Champ
01-19-2010, 12:52 AM
#6
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: California
Posts: 2,348
I wouldn't unlock Xmas Gore for 100k yet, keep going for Senei Evan and wait until Xmas Gore get's his own special abilities.
01-19-2010, 01:12 AM
#7
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: East Coast
Posts: 912
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2spoon View Post
I wouldn't unlock Xmas Gore for 100k yet, keep going for Senei Evan and wait until Xmas Gore get's his own special abilities.
SWEEETT!!! This is coming from a beta tester. Thanks, mate.

Current Vice: GoF2HD, Bastion, PvZ, Dead Space iPad, FFDim, FFIV, WoGoo, Solomon's Keep, Hook Champ
01-19-2010, 01:34 AM
#8
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: California
Posts: 2,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by seyoon View Post
SWEEETT!!! This is coming from a beta tester. Thanks, mate.
There has been no word on what his ability will be or when he will get it but I'm sure well find out soon!
01-19-2010, 03:53 AM
#9
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: East Coast
Posts: 912
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2spoon View Post
There has been no word on what his ability will be or when he will get it but I'm sure well find out soon!
Okay. But seriously, if there are no changes to Xmas Gore, it'll be quite disappointing that he needs a hundred grand kills to be unlocked for nothing (except the map).

But at least I've heard there are other characters coming so I'll just invest my kill scores for them.

Current Vice: GoF2HD, Bastion, PvZ, Dead Space iPad, FFDim, FFIV, WoGoo, Solomon's Keep, Hook Champ