★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Skydive, Jetpack, Hang Glide, and fly a Light Plane to earn your pilot's license. Compete against the clock in 4 challenging levels. Optionally connect to Facebook and share your achievements with your friends!

Check out the Lite version, try it for free!

Features:

- 4 unique and challenging levels: Air Field, Oil Rig, Island and Egyption pyramid.
- 4 complete game modes in each level: Skydiving, Jetpack, Hang Glider, and Light Plane.
- Earn Gold or Silver medals.
- Share achievements on Facebook.
- Realistic physics.
- Precise touch controls.
- Retro-style graphics!
- Highly optimized for fast loading and smooth graphics.
- Compatible with all iPhone and iPod Touch models.
- Compatible with OS 2.2.1 or later.
- Quick pick-up-and-play gameplay!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Lite : http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/flight-school-lite/id351057268?mt=8
01-20-2010, 12:42 AM
Anyone toftt the full version yet? I tried the lite and it seemed pretty much like Pilot Wings for the SNES, which is a good thing. Only thing that bugged me was the lack of any sound except for the ding you hear for clearing a ring. No sounds for the jet pack or wind sound while skydiving. Made it seem off without sounds at all. Curious if the full version had sound or not.

Anyone who has plunked down the 4 bones care to give any impressions on the full game?
01-20-2010, 12:50 AM
Omg, it's Pilot Wings for 64! Or ... it looks like it is ... I'll check out the lite anyway.

Yeah, I said it: Your Tower Defense/Stick Figure/Block game sucks.
01-20-2010, 09:13 AM
Looks like nobody has this. Guess I'll take a chance later today and get this and hope they add audio in an update, along with more challenges. Looks to be like there are a total of 16 now (4 maps with 4 modes/challenges per map).

Maybe if somebody updated the thread title to show this game is a Pilot Wings clone it would generate more interest...
03-28-2010, 11:29 PM
on sale for $1.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
03-29-2010, 12:50 AM
looks like game for nokia 1110

gamecenter id - volodymyrqa