★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Brain Balance Pro-- are you smart enough to get 1000 achievement in openfeint?1.4OUT

01-19-2010, 07:35 AM
#1
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: china--beijing
Posts: 561
Brain Balance Pro-- are you smart enough to get 1000 achievement in openfeint?1.4OUT


Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 01-19-2010 at 07:53 AM. Reason: appinfo fixed
01-19-2010, 07:59 AM
#2
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: With Carmen Sandiego
Posts: 887
Achievements for survivor mode doesn't seem to unlock. Apart from that, I like the app, I like the various modes you have put in pro version.

Game Centre I.D - Scarypharaoh

01-19-2010, 09:46 AM
#3
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: china--beijing
Posts: 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarypharaoh View Post
Achievements for survivor mode doesn't seem to unlock. Apart from that, I like the app, I like the various modes you have put in pro version.
thanks , I will check and try to fix this in the next update

btw,you got all other achievements? you are amazing!
01-19-2010, 11:11 AM
#4
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: With Carmen Sandiego
Posts: 887
Um..... Not quite! haven't got any of the tilt mode ones yet, the tilt mode seems harder than in the free version?

Game Centre I.D - Scarypharaoh
01-19-2010, 08:57 PM
#5
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: china--beijing
Posts: 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarypharaoh View Post
Um..... Not quite! haven't got any of the tilt mode ones yet, the tilt mode seems harder than in the free version?
really? maybe because upsidedown or trun mode is harder than normal

Last edited by fwish; 01-19-2010 at 11:27 PM.
01-19-2010, 09:21 PM
#6
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Atlanta GA
Posts: 1,224
this game lags really bad on iphone 3g o0"

And the ball randomly goes through the 'paddle' if it's on the edge and you turn fast...

Could use some 'tuning up' imo.
01-20-2010, 10:21 AM
#7
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: china--beijing
Posts: 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickdigger802 View Post
this game lags really bad on iphone 3g o0"

And the ball randomly goes through the 'paddle' if it's on the edge and you turn fast...

Could use some 'tuning up' imo.
I used unity to develop this game, if log is because of that, maybe I have to change it.

I don't quiet understand "tuning up",can you say something more? thanks
01-20-2010, 10:22 AM
#8
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarypharaoh View Post
Achievements for survivor mode doesn't seem to unlock. Apart from that, I like the app, I like the various modes you have put in pro version.
I was just coming into this thread to say that
01-20-2010, 08:33 PM
#9
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: china--beijing
Posts: 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek420 View Post
I was just coming into this thread to say that
ok, I found where this bug come from,I will fix it and upload soon after I test it
01-20-2010, 09:00 PM
#10
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwish View Post
ok, I found where this bug come from,I will fix it and upload soon after I test it
Good to hear