★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: The Deep, Zombeat, Skate or Die and Bloodlines are now on Sale!!!

01-19-2010, 02:32 PM
The Deep, Zombeat, Skate or Die and Bloodlines are now on Sale!!!

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to let you know that we are showing our appreciation for all of the great reviews and player feedback on All of our apps from 3G Studios, Inc. You can purchase all four of our apps: Bloodlines: The Alexa Holmes Chronicles, Skate or Die, Zombeat or The Deep for now only 99 centsuntil Saturday, January 23rd at midnight.
On top of that, January 20th and 21st we will be donating 100% of our proceeds to the victims of the earthquake in Haiti. You can find each app at apprelief.com to participate in this effort.
So, please help us get the word out to anyone who has inquired about the game, or go get it now while it's at this low price.
Thanks again for your feedback!
01-19-2010, 02:34 PM
Will get The Deep, but will wait until tomorrow to do so.

Hey I'm Rob, I occasionally write for TouchArcade! Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/robfunnell3

01-19-2010, 02:36 PM
oh! all prceeds going to haiti!

i'll be getting the deep!

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.
01-19-2010, 02:36 PM
Go buy them, folks!

The Deep is such a great game! I paid 4 bucks for it and I am loving it...

I'll buy Zombeat and Bloodlines! But can anybody please explain what Bloodlines really is? A Vampire Trivial Pursuit?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
01-19-2010, 02:42 PM
It's actually a really fun trivia game that helps you solve the overall mystery while killing vampires along the way. It's good if you would like to polish up your world trivia.
01-19-2010, 02:42 PM
Send a message via AIM to dogmeat
I think it wise to put some game screenshots, videos, etc.. in the original post.

Artist | Designer
@PixelDogmeat
01-19-2010, 02:45 PM
www.rocketpowered.com/bloodlines
This is the page for the game with screenshots and game overviews.

The other games pages are

www.rocketpowered.com/thedeep
www.rocketpowered.com/zombeat
www.rocketpowered.com/skateordie
01-19-2010, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ggamergal View Post
It's actually a really fun trivia game that helps you solve the overall mystery while killing vampires along the way. It's good if you would like to polish up your world trivia.

Huh? You again. Returned for more proposals, yes?

I really thought about you offer a few days before. Is it possible to get your developement crew without you? And do they come with a care sheet? I hope they don't eat to much and show good behaviour...

Ah, kidding aside and thanks for the infos - Bloodlines seems to be fun. I always like puzzle and trivia games and the screenshots remind me of my Vampire: the Masquerade times...
Actually, i think that one of the screenshots is from the Pen & paper game?
The one with the fat vampire?

This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
01-19-2010, 02:52 PM
Yeah, just can't get enough of the fun. Ha ha!
Our games are all original creations from 3G.
01-19-2010, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ggamergal View Post
Yeah, just can't get enough of the fun. Ha ha!
Our games are all original creations from 3G.

Hey, are you sarcastic on me?
If you don't like my jokes, just tell me - I won't leap out of a window, promised!

Anyway, you convinced me and I'll buy Bloodlines and Zombeat.

But you have a great graphics artist for sure, I'd say by looking at The Deep and Bloodlines artworks.

And again - all people not buying The Deep for 0.99$ (especially if they like I Dig It / Expeditions) are stupid.

Last edited by Vovin; 01-19-2010 at 03:04 PM.