★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Slide the orange block off the board by sliding the other blocks out of its way. The horizontal blocks only move left and right, while the vertical blocks slide up and down. Solving the puzzles can be very tricky, but don't worry, the first ones are easy and will get you going quickly.

Features:
* 4 difficulty levels: easy, medium, hard and expert
* 200 carefully selected and fun puzzles
* Remembers which puzzle you are on, so you can just quit the app and continue later right where you left
* Very addictive!

Once you complete all the puzzles in a difficulty level, the next level will be unlocked. You might fly through the first puzzles, but you'll be sweating over the later ones!

Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/denfalskezebra

Support:
We hope you have fun playing the game. We're keen to hear what you think of it, so don't hesitate to write us at blocks@denfalskezebra.dk with feedback, questions, or bugs (although we hope there aren't any!).

PBruce's comments:
Hello,

We've just today released our sliding blocks puzzle game "Blocks".

There's also a free version you can try out:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=348553049&mt=8

Promo codes
A few promo codes for the full version:
69EFLMRNWEY7
K4H7PE6PF9X6
A4YLEFJW4Y4M
4WTW6NAAYXKJ
L6FNJPAN3TKA
JY6MNXHNXJRF
3N7HJ3MNPN33
K66FELRALXPY

We hope that you enjoy the game.

Philip
http://denfalskezebra.dk
http://twitter.com/denfalskezebra
01-19-2010, 04:49 PM
thx for the game
love puzzle games

took 3N7HJ3MNPN33

01-19-2010, 04:54 PM
Another Traffic Jam clone...

Used 69EFLMRNWEY7

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
01-19-2010, 05:01 PM
Yes, we know we're not the first with this kind of game We originally did it for the Palm Pre as a fun project to test out their platform. We ended up really liking our game so we thought we should make it for the iPhone as well. Thanks for trying it out.
01-19-2010, 06:09 PM
I took A4YLEFJW4Y4M.

Yeah I have no less than - I dunno a lot of these kinds of games already. But you know what? I am glad that I did and I will tell you why.

Some of you ask for leaderboards, timers, blah blah blah. This game doesn't have any of that. But that's ok because this is the sliding puzzle game for everyone. There is an inherent relaxing effect you get by sliding block pieces around. Timers, beating your score or the world score sometimes puts a wrench in that. Sometimes you just need a game that you can fiddle around with and have satisfaction with just by doing.

Blocks will be that game for you. Got a few minutes to spare? Pull it out and give a level a try. There are 25 puzzles in each of 4 levels - and each of those 25 levels is unlocked at the start. So give it a try - put yourself in the zone and help that orange block escape from the gray blocks trying to impede its path. Sliding that orange block to freedom will be reward in and of itself.

Play Blocks and see that leaderboards and timers are not necessary at all times. Play Blocks and find the peace that no nonsense graphics can bring. Play Blocks and find your new distraction. Play Blocks and never again say "I hate sliding block puzzlers!"
01-19-2010, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Yeah I have no less than - I dunno a lot of these kinds of games already. But you know what? I am glad that I did and I will tell you why.

Some of you ask for leaderboards, timers, blah blah blah. This game doesn't have any of that. But that's ok because this is the sliding puzzle game for everyone. There is an inherent relaxing effect you get by sliding block pieces around. Timers, beating your score or the world score sometimes puts a wrench in that. Sometimes you just need a game that you can fiddle around with and have satisfaction with just by doing.

Blocks will be that game for you. Got a few minutes to spare? Pull it out and give a level a try. There are 25 puzzles in each of 4 levels - and each of those 25 levels is unlocked at the start. So give it a try - put yourself in the zone and help that orange block escape from the gray blocks trying to impede its path. Sliding that orange block to freedom will be reward in and of itself.

Play Blocks and see that leaderboards and timers are not necessary at all times. Play Blocks and find the peace that no nonsense graphics can bring. Play Blocks and find your new distraction. Play Blocks and never again say "I hate sliding block puzzlers!"
This is poetry. I bet you can make technical manuals sound sexy. I better check this game out.
01-19-2010, 06:41 PM
im a big puzzle fan will let you know how it is
took K4H7PE6PF9X6

Bill

oh well.............. they are all taken. wish people would tell us they took them.

Last edited by omnibus; 01-19-2010 at 06:44 PM.
01-20-2010, 01:23 PM
@New England Gamer

Thank you for your kind words. I'm happy that you like the game and your take on it reflects many of the ideas that went into the game. I really enjoy just solving the puzzles, and don't want distractions. I also love the feeling of progress which is why we have a limited number of puzzles, so that you can actually progress through the difficulty levels, and complete the game.

Also, I find that a lot of the puzzles in similar games are quite boring (I'm fairly sure they are computer generated and haven't all been played through). We've tried to only include puzzles that are actually fun and challenging.

Kind regards,
Philip
01-20-2010, 01:25 PM
@omnibus

Sorry that you didn't manage to get a promo code. I've included a few more here:

9LYLHX6WRLP4
NRKTAP3WWN7K
4F3JFAX3J46X
TM6JJ3MWEW3Y
FPHYYA9MYYPW
NAY4AFHHJ7T6

I tried to pm you earlier with one, but you seem to have pm's disabled.

Philip
01-20-2010, 01:31 PM
NRKTAP3WWN7K

Thanks!