★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Help Alley the Alligator glide his way through the dark tunnels of the New York City sewage system to recover his lost peppers and find a way out!

Life in the sewers below New York City can be hard, especially if youre an alligator and you are lost!

Dodge your way past old pipes, collect peppers, avoid debris and keep on moving to beat the clock on 35 twisting levels. Can you help Alley find his way back to the sea?

LIFE BELOW THE STREETS
Play in 7 different environments from graffiti-filled passageways to frigid icy tubes; the sewers are full of eye-popping smelly fun! Watch out for other eerie dark critters down there...

BE IN CHARGE
Simple tilt and touch controls let you control Alley Gator with ease.

DONT FORGET THE PEPPERS
Get pickups along the way to help you on your journey to the sea. Collect stopwatches to freeze time and drink the green potions for a fun surprise. Oh and dont forget to collect peppers as Alley wants all of them!

GIVE IT YOUR OWN TOUCH
Put yourself in the game with the new iPhone 3.0 OS features. Record your own special effects and Alley will use them. Select one of the different audio effects, press record, and speak or sing into the mic to create your own wild and crazy special effects!

Check out other Glu games:

World Series of Poker Hold'em Legend
*NEW* Jump O'Clock
Deer Hunter 3D
Family Guy: Uncensored
TRANSFORMERS G1: AWAKENING
Super KO Boxing 2
How to Train Your Dragon
TRANSFORMERS CyberToy
Bonsai Blast
Glyder 2
Build-a-lot
Brain Genius Deluxe
Cops & Robbers
Mini Golf Wacky Worlds
Taxi Fight!
Cooking Star
Stranded: Mysteries of Time
Beat It!

FOLLOW US at
twitter.com/glumobile
facebook.com/glumobile

GIFT THIS APP: Click the "Buy App" arrow in the iTunes® App Store.

Glu_Ramon's comments:
Just giving you all the heads up that Alley Gator launches on 1/21!

01-20-2010, 07:39 PM
Cool! Any chance you'll give us some more details.

01-20-2010, 07:40 PM
At what price?
01-20-2010, 07:42 PM
I hope its the same one I got awhile ago and it was pulled for some unknown reason!
01-20-2010, 07:42 PM
Awesome! I've been asking about this for months. Does this mean 11 pm tonight?

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
01-20-2010, 07:44 PM
NEG, what was the last one like? The picture shows off some really nice graphics but does not say much else about the game.
01-20-2010, 07:46 PM
It'll be available for $0.99
01-20-2010, 07:48 PM
RE: Alley Gator

You'll help Alley the Alligator glide through the tunnels of the New York City sewage system as you dodge old pipes, collect items and avoid debris.

You'll be able to record your own special effects and the Alleys will use them if you have the iPhone 3.0 OS.

The game includes 6 different environments over 25 levels including icy tubes, water slide levels and graffiti-filled passageways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird View Post
Cool! Any chance you'll give us some more details.

Last edited by Glu_Ramon; 01-21-2010 at 01:17 PM. Reason: game info update
01-20-2010, 07:54 PM
Cool, thanks for taking the time to explain. Congrats on the release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glu_Ramon View Post
You'll help Alley the Alligator and Alley Cat glide through the tunnels of the New York City sewage system as you dodge old pipes, collect items and avoid debris.

You'll be able to record your own special effects and the Alleys will use them if you have the iPhone 3.0 OS.

The game includes 7 different environments over 35 levels including icy tubes, water slide levels and graffiti-filled passageways.
01-20-2010, 07:54 PM
Again, is it hopefully the same one I bought already or will I have to repurchase it? I really liked it but was always afraid to play it too much because no one would answer my questions as to why it got pulled. So @Glu_Ramon could you address this?