★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Polarbit
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 18.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0.3
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Finally! The long awaited and most often requested gameplay comes to the iPhone / iPod touch!

So what is this about?

Take command of a bunch of small monkeys and have to guide them around in levels to help them reach the exit. The monkeys constantly walk on their own and you can only influence them by assigning them commands (like build a bridge, dig a hole or stick to the ceiling) to pass all the level obstacles and reach the exits. You will need to think deeply, act carefully and use combinations of different commands to successfully finish the levels.

Sounds interesting? It really is! Check out yourself why this has been the most commonly requested gameplay for your iPhone / iPod touch.

Key features:
- 28 beautiful, hand painted levels
- World class animations,
- 9 high quality music tracks
- Fully interactive levels
- Intuitive controls,
- Easy to learn, hard to master gameplay

ripofra's comments:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fuzzies/id351376764?mt=8

The fuzzy monkeys are on the march! Like all monkeys, they are a fun-loving but careless bunch without your assistance, theyll keep on shuffling right into oblivion.

It will be up to you to order them to dig, build, climb the ceilings (as monkeys often do) and much else in order to circumvent the many traps and dangers and reach the level exits. In order to succeed, you will need all your wits, a little bit of smarts and a whole lot of strategical thinking!

The fuzzy monkeys are on the march! Like all monkeys, they are a fun-loving but careless bunch without your assistance, theyll keep on shuffling right into oblivion.

It will be up to you to order them to dig, build, climb the ceilings (as monkeys often do) and much else in order to circumvent the many traps and dangers and reach the level exits. In order to succeed, you will need all your wits, a little bit of smarts and a whole lot of strategical thinking!

Key features:

- Hours of fun in 28 mind-bending levels
- Easy to learn, difficult to master intuitive gameplay
- Beautiful, cartoonish graphics and animations
- Nine funky music tracks

- Hours of fun in 28 mind-bending levels
- Easy to learn, difficult to master intuitive gameplay
- Beautiful, cartoonish graphics and animations
- Nine funky music tracks

by Polarbit

in the App Store now.
01-20-2010, 07:56 PM
Looks pretty nice, might pick this up soon.

01-20-2010, 08:15 PM

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
01-20-2010, 09:16 PM
looks very nice.
01-20-2010, 09:29 PM
any Lemmings fans gonna TOFTT?
01-20-2010, 10:10 PM
Send a message via AIM to Caltsar
I've been waiting for a good lemmings style game to come along!

This almost makes it.

The animation is pleasant and smooth, the gameplay is slightly different from lemmings. Instead of all the monkeys reaching a doorway, each monkey has to reach a flag which can be scattered all over the levels. This can make for an interesting gameplay twist when monkeys need to go to two different places.

The buttons take up a lot of screen space and they're kind of ugly... this could be improved. For a while I thought a few had graphics bugs, but it's just black squares showing what the buttons do.

Overall, this is a good game, but there needs to be more levels. 28 isn't enough. Button look and layout could also be improved. So far the best lemmings style game I've played in the app store, but with the competition that's not saying a lot. Worth $3 if you're a lemmings fan.
01-20-2010, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the impressions, I think I'll go for it tonight.
01-20-2010, 11:43 PM
Looks like good fun. Thanks for the impressions Caltsar. Most likely a buy from me when I have more time for it.
01-21-2010, 03:32 AM
It is Indeed intriguing...

Mis-quotes!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
The bottom two is where you can buy your bottom turrets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
at this point I should say we're not looking for anymore guys
01-21-2010, 03:57 AM
Hey guys,

Glad to hear like it.
Let us know your impressions and thoughts.