★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ***
We all know how hard these economic times are on our players, so pick up Corporate Crackdown for only $.99 to help make your financial woes disappear!

It is your 5-star reviews and support that keep us updating our games and continuing to bring you more brings. If you enjoy the game, we greatly appreciate you letting us know.
------------------------------------------------------------
Now is your chance to establish your dominance in the office against the unruly hordes of bad employees who stand to challenge you.

Corporate Crackdown is a timing and reaction based game, similar to Whack A Mole.
Story:

This recession is causing companies to crack down on slacking employees. If you don't get this company back on its feet and it's employees back to work, it's you who will be out on the street looking for a new job!

Features:
- Casual pick up and play style
- Online leaderboards and achievements through to compete with others through OpenFeint
- Save your progress so you can play whenever you get a few minutes
- Addictive gameplay leaves you coming back for more
= Progressive difficulty to build up the challenge over the course of the game.

Want to give us feedback on future update, please leave your ideas in a review. We read EVERY one.

If you enjoyed this game, please check out our other games Sparta, Champion Archer, and Swingaling!
01-21-2010, 02:56 AM
Thanks for the post, ImNoSuperMan! Beat us to it...

We Are Pocket Monkey Games
Website | Twitter | Facebook

Our Games on the AppStore

01-21-2010, 02:29 PM
Also, this is the same game that was named Nerdzilla a few months ago. After being in review for 3 months, we decided to simply change the name and it was approved. Go Figure.

01-21-2010, 02:44 PM
I guess the game kind of works if you realize that the title and minimal "stage titles" are just a facade to what is clearly the good ol' original concept of Nerdzilla which is smacking the crap out of the nerds, be they any gender, race, or hair color.

Smack them quickly and you'll score some points. Let them raiase their hands too long or smack the "Cool Kids", you'll lose points. Keep scoring consistently long enough without too many gafs and you'll get a good grade for the level, screw up too much and you'll get an F which ends the game.

To make the later levels trickier, not only will more nerds be raising their hands at the same time, faster, and you'll need to survive the level longer, but the crafty buggers will learn how to defelct your smacks with their books which will make things much tougher.

A decent whack-a-mole game with a clearly highschool setting regardless of what the name implies but, to be honest, and again maybe due to both me not being a huge whack-a-mole fan nor able to completely get over the fact that this has nothing to do with any sort of "Corporate Crackdown", the game didn't do a lot for me.

3/5

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
01-22-2010, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
I guess the game kind of works if you realize that the title and minimal "stage titles" are just a facade to what is clearly the good ol' original concept of Nerdzilla which is smacking the crap out of the nerds, be they any gender, race, or hair color.

Smack them quickly and you'll score some points. Let them raiase their hands too long or smack the "Cool Kids", you'll lose points. Keep scoring consistently long enough without too many gafs and you'll get a good grade for the level, screw up too much and you'll get an F which ends the game.

To make the later levels trickier, not only will more nerds be raising their hands at the same time, faster, and you'll need to survive the level longer, but the crafty buggers will learn how to defelct your smacks with their books which will make things much tougher.

A decent whack-a-mole game with a clearly highschool setting regardless of what the name implies but, to be honest, and again maybe due to both me not being a huge whack-a-mole fan nor able to completely get over the fact that this has nothing to do with any sort of "Corporate Crackdown", the game didn't do a lot for me.

3/5
Thank you for your honest feedback, LordGek. This game is definitely for those looking to kill some time on a quirky whack a mole style game!

01-30-2010, 03:23 AM
Cool. This should be free for now.

Last edited by ThunderGameWorks; 01-30-2010 at 03:30 AM.
01-30-2010, 03:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderGameWorks View Post
Cool. This should be free for now.
The he'll are you talking about?

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
01-30-2010, 03:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
The he'll are you talking about?
It's free for a limited time.