★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iMafia Help! Need to restart character

01-24-2009, 02:17 AM
Send a message via AIM to KindredSpirit Send a message via Skype™ to KindredSpirit
iMafia Help! Need to restart character

I changed my name by accident because i wanted to reset my character, now i cant change the name back OR reset it! help! is there any way to delete my profile so i can make kindred again (i wanted to switch to a workoholic!)?

iMafia = kindred --- Mafia live! code is 538040331
iMob code 100343740
>Life is like a box of terrible analogies<
01-24-2009, 02:23 AM
I think you accidentaly started a new topic instead of a reply to an excisting topic. Right?

If so, please do the following: use the red triangle next to your post number (at the top right) and report your post to a moderator.

In your report, please give the URL to the topic that this post should be merged with (the moderator can put your post in the correct topic) and also ask him to delete my reply, because it wouldn't make sense in that topic.

Thanks!

Stefan

01-24-2009, 11:52 AM
Hi!

PlayMesh support here. You can only reset your character once every 24 hours because we don't want people to continually reset their character and put all the lowbies on the hitlist.
04-13-2009, 10:20 AM
Does this mean that after my account has been active for 24 hours in Ninjas I will be able to reset it?
If so where does the option appear?
04-13-2009, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altourus View Post
Does this mean that after my account has been active for 24 hours in Ninjas I will be able to reset it?
If so where does the option appear?
That was written back in January when you were able to reset, and when Playmesh was active.
They don't appear active on the forums anymore, and you don't have the option to reset your character anymore, just your name.
04-13-2009, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
That was written back in January when you were able to reset, and when Playmesh was active.
They don't appear active on the forums anymore, and you don't have the option to reset your character anymore, just your name.
So theres no way to reset anymore? Doesn't that seem like a bad idea to anyone else?
04-13-2009, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altourus View Post
So theres no way to reset anymore? Doesn't that seem like a bad idea to anyone else?
A lot of things Playmesh does is a bad idea. My advice (not that you asked)...choose another one of these games. There must be 20 different ones by now.
04-14-2009, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by schplurg View Post
A lot of things Playmesh does is a bad idea. My advice (not that you asked)...choose another one of these games. There must be 20 different ones by now.
I went for iQuest