★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Bastion
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 136.4 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: *** This is not a standalone game ***
If you do not own an ex illis game with the board and miniature, you need to create an account and request a trial at http://ex-illis.com .

Ex Illis is a miniature wargame enhanced by the power of the technology. Instead of playing with dice, rulers, and thick rulebooks, you'll use software on your iPod touch/iPhone, Mac, PC or laptop to resolve battles. This combination of miniatures and software makes Ex illis a deep gameplay experience that's very easy to learn, yet a real challenge to master!

An Ex Illis game account with the corresponding miniatures is required to play the game.
01-21-2010, 06:19 PM
Wow, really cool looking game...and its free?! Awesome
01-21-2010, 06:30 PM
Is it a FULL version?

No in-app upgrade for $xx.xx for the full version?

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!
01-21-2010, 06:31 PM
For a free game it's ok, but I wouldn't pay for these.. *akhem* awesome graphics..

Beta tester for Pocket God, Minigore, Towers of War, Airstrike Defense & 9 Innings 2011 - Join TAD - Join TAD: Touch Arcade Defenders! and Canucks of TA - Contact me if you want your game translated or betatested!
01-21-2010, 07:18 PM
The game can only be played online.
I have no WiFi for my Touch, so I don't know if it's a interesting game.

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!
01-21-2010, 07:25 PM
Edit: Found the answer to my question.

Last edited by Autilian; 01-21-2010 at 07:28 PM.