★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: GBlue
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 35.8 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 3 (1)
App description: x region has always been a secret army to achieve a special area of new chemical and biological weapons.A team of army was instructed to check the unknown signal to reach the area, but that awaits them is indeed a horrible fact .All staff in this area should be for the leakage of chemical and biological weapons have been contaminated has Become "zombie"as well as attack the team members , death or survival.This is entirely up to you to decide! !

Futer:
---Ture 3D game
---So many difference zombies in the game
---The new system, rescue hostages
---Headshot
01-21-2010, 08:24 PM
Send a message via AIM to tzual
Wow this game looks just like Left 4 Dead. Awesome!

Openfeint: Tzual12
GameCenter, Plus+, AGON, Crystal: Tzual

Feel free to add me

01-21-2010, 08:31 PM
Another game using a demo from unity I think it is in the AppStore under 3-D world
01-21-2010, 08:39 PM
This looks very very very familiar...

I can't remember the name of the app, but there was an app where you can walk around in the virtual warehouse with awesome 3D details, the app was to show what iphone is capable of.

Now, it looks like the developer blatantly used that app and added zombies and few FPS shooting elements, and released it as his own... I'm going to try and find the name of the other app.
01-21-2010, 08:41 PM
Ah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by radchad1 View Post
Another game using a demo from unity I think it is in the AppStore under 3-D world
Thats what it was, well if it was a demo, then I guess its all good.
01-21-2010, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hukumongdu View Post
I can't remember the name of the app, but there was an app where you can walk around in the virtual warehouse with awesome 3D details, the app was to show what iphone is capable of.

Now, it looks like the developer blatantly used that app and added zombies and few FPS shooting elements, and released it as his own... I'm going to try and find the name of the other app.
the name of the app is 3d warehouse and the ware house is a unity tech demo and i thinks its just a cheesy little open sciurce deal so anyone can use it. later someone released a free version because they were angry that people were charging others for something thats free the warehouse is also used in paper pilot and some other stuff

genres are not to be seen as forms of textual codifications, but as systems of orientations, expectations and conventions that circulate between industry, text and subject.
01-21-2010, 09:05 PM
Should be interesting to see how people feel it stacks up against the likes of, say, Dead Strike.
01-21-2010, 09:35 PM
Paper Pilot with zombies...LOL
01-22-2010, 02:52 AM
I wrot it in the upcoming threat....

What? Again someone who has "taken" the tutorial level from unity3d? http://unity3d.com/support/resources...phone-examples
you are not the only one

this guy has the same idea a while ago....
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/3dworld/id303078567?mt=8
01-22-2010, 03:57 PM
Junketty junk!

Bought the game last night due to the nice graphics and boy was i amazed!
This game is just total garbage. First the developer goes and uses a demo from a very nice gaming engine, then he puts what i like to call a half ass attempt to create a zombie type game ala COD:WAW zombies due to the boarding of the windows. And every once in a while some guy pops out of no wheres and follows you.I think its someone you save, but he is fat and looks like a zombie, but he says nothing at all and you can shoot him... , Zombies just look dumb. and there is no configuration what-so-ever. No options, and finally to top it off he sealed it with a crappy looking icon and a rip off price of $.99 cents

Folks save your money on this app it's just 30.2 MB waste of space.

When to use A or An in a sentence.
Use A if the next word begins with a consonant sound.
Use An if the next word begins with a vowel sound.
**Game Center** Nekcik