★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The best fishing game ever for iPhone and iPod Touch. Have you ever tried the full shaking feature provided by any iPhone game? This classic game, Fishing Genius 2010 provides the shaking feature. Shake, shake and shake! Do you want to enjoy fishing on your fingertips and recall the great feelings of fishing around the lakes or on the seashore without taking a real trip? Do you want to become a fishing expert or even a fishing genius in the gaming world? The Fishing Genius 2010 has all the excitements of fishing just for you.

Fishing Genius 2010 enables you to feel fish struggling and shaking while you are trying to hook up the fish. As the smart fish is eating your fishing bait, you have to exercise your power wisely and youve gotta be very careful with your power of control. Once your power exceeds the limit, the fishing line of your stick will break before you hook up the fish. However, if your power of control is lower than the threshold, your fish runs away with the bait. In order to increase the chances of getting the largest fish, you can even choose your own fishing bait from the list. Sounds fun, doesnt it? Would you like to give it a try?? Now, it is your turn to take exciting challenges that the Fishing Genius 2010 offers.

Fishing Genius 2010 satisfies not only casual players looking for everyday fun but also hardcore fishing fans wanting the real deal. The champion trophy is waiting for your final challenge of the fishing contests.

With Fishing Genius 2010, you can
Slide your iPhone screen to cast the fishing pole and bait.
Shake your iPhone to fight with the fish.
Pinpoint your iPhone to hook up the fish.
Rotate your iPhone to control the direction of the hooked fish.
Shop and purchase the fishing pole and bait.
Change the fishing pole and bait in the middle of fishing.
Collect worms and other fishing baits.

Shaking Fun and Excitement.
Vivid Scenes and Animation.
Stunning Cartoon-style Visuals and Audio.
Exquisite User Interface Design.
Full Featured Fishing Game with Different Modes.
Adventurous Game Story and Challenges.
Very Affordable and Luxury Entertainment.

Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
Requires iPhone iPhone OS 3.0 or later.

Fishing Genius 2010 is also on Facebook and Twitter.

01-21-2010, 09:12 PM
I like the look of the game. I will wait for a gameplay video to see if it is something I want to buy.
01-22-2010, 05:48 AM
Looks good

I need some impressions and a look at the video