★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: DIGITAL PLAY
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 15.7 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: You waited for a long time for our new fantastic game!!
http://MyOcean.digiple.com Please check it out.

FOLLOW NEW GAME ON TWITTER : @MyOceanGame
WATCH NEW GAME VIDEO ON YOUTUBE : youtube.com/TheDigitalPlay

Do you like defense games? How about action games? Or Strategy games?
'A stickman - in the line of fire' is a real strategic defense action game.

The Controls are simple and easy.

'Drag the target over the enemies and shoot them with trigger button.'

How many days can you hold out against powerful enemies?

###### FEATURES ######

- 15 UNIQUE ENEMIES
- 7 WEAPONS
- ENDLESS STAGES
- GLOBAL RANKING(OPENFEINT) SUPPORT
- BRAGGING ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER(POST YOUR SCORE AND ENDING SCREENSHOT)
- CARTOON STYLE GRAPHICS
- INTUITIVE TEXT HELP

UPDATED VERSIONS WILL ADD :
- COMPETITION WITH YOUR FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK
- REAL-TIME RANKING(DURING GAME PLAY)
- ADDITIONAL NEW EPISODES
- PLUS MORE FEATURES WILL BE ADDED CONTINUOUSLY.

###### TIPS ######

- Headshots are the best way to kill an enemy.
- Upgrading your weapon and filling HP's are essential.
- Kill the suicide bomber first. and use them to kill other enemies.
- You don't have to buy Sniper Rifle or Shotgun. Choose a weapon you like the best.
- In general, hold and release is better than quick tapping when you aim and shoot.
- You won't advance to further stages unless fortify your walls.

If you any help or question or suggestions, visit http://www.digiple.com
Click CONTACT US and please Email us any questions.

********** Another game in DIGITAL PLAY

Strawninja - Just Run
: Simple controls and face-paced gameplay.
01-22-2010, 02:54 PM
this is not really my kind of game.. but dang that stick man is packing some heat.. he be the baddest stick man iv ever seen.. rambo fear!

chris.

01-22-2010, 02:55 PM
Those are not the animations I expected to see from the title. Very cool looking!
01-22-2010, 05:19 PM
would love to see this in action, and at 0.99
01-22-2010, 05:42 PM
This is a cool game but hard as hell. I can't get passed day 5 ...

The aiming is a bit awkward having to drag across the playing field which blocks your view, but it works I guess. A virtual pad for aiming might be better or even a tilt option would be better. The enemies take a heluva lot of damage even with headshots to take out so upgrading the weapons in the store after a day is passed is crucial. You don't get much money to spend so this makes upgrading very tough to do.

Cool game pretty much like the flash version on pc's but hopefully there can be some difficulty options added in an update as the setting now is way too high IMHO...
01-22-2010, 08:37 PM
it looks nice
01-24-2010, 12:31 AM
The difficulty does indeed ramp up very fast. It feels like you should get more money per day, you won't be able to afford any new weaponry until weeks in at the rate you accumulate it, and the initial weapons just don't seem to keep up, even with upgrades. Maybe I'm just bad at it <_<
01-24-2010, 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSporkWithin View Post
The difficulty does indeed ramp up very fast. It feels like you should get more money per day, you won't be able to afford any new weaponry until weeks in at the rate you accumulate it, and the initial weapons just don't seem to keep up, even with upgrades. Maybe I'm just bad at it <_<
Yeah the cash you get per day is really a joke. I finally made it to day 7 or 8 before getting over ran and was only able to upgrade my gun twice for power and once for the overheating decrease. That's all the cash I had after repairing my bunker. To get a new gun takes like 4k and you get 2 or 300 a day which just doesn't get what you need to equal the difficulty level.

The screenshot showing day 61 and tanks and robots all over looks awesome, but from playing the actual game seems absolutely impossible to me...

Still a cool game, just needs the aiming controls tweeked, and lowering the difficulty or adding difficulty levels to choose from, and increasing the money earned per day to make this game immensely more fun and playable.
01-24-2010, 10:37 PM
Hi, Snooptalian.

First of all, I really thank you for your interesting and constructive comments.
I'm one of developer of this game.

Now we are working on something that you already mentioned, choosing some difficulty options.
(Also, we are thinking over user coltrols, dragging the target. But, It'll take some times, I think.)

So, Would you please wait one or two weeks?

I'm pretty sure we'll upload upgrade version within one or two weeks.

With this version, hopefully you will see day 61 and awesome tanks and robots.

And we'll also add some enemies and a weapon.

If you have any suggestions or comments on this game, please write here or feel free to email us, no1digiple@gmail.com

We are always open to any comments or suggestions.

Thank you.

DIGITAL PLAY.

Last edited by Kongman; 01-24-2010 at 11:09 PM.
01-24-2010, 10:58 PM
I think a good control option to look into would be the one used by many vertical shooters, that is you can drag anywhere on the screen to move the targeting reticule, and it will move relative to its location, rather than jumping to where you are touching.

Add that and double the money (with an upwards tweak to the difficulty to accompany it) and you've got a 5 star game.