★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Collapse Chaos on $0.99 sale

01-24-2009, 04:55 PM
#1
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Finland
Posts: 213
Collapse Chaos on $0.99 sale

Just grabbed Collapse Chaos for 0.79 euros, thanks to my snipe on Appsniper, and the game is great! A lot of game modes and achievements, smooth playing. Get it if you still have appetite for puzzles.
01-24-2009, 04:57 PM
#2
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 1,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptlockheed View Post
Just grabbed Collapse Chaos for 0.79 euros, thanks to my snipe on Appsniper, and the game is great! A lot of game modes and achievements, smooth playing. Get it if you still have appetite for puzzles.
Interesting, I never saw it go up to $1.99. Checking AppShopper, it seems they raised the price on January 19th to $1.99 and now dropped it back to the normal $0.99 price. Guess the increased price didn't work out so well for them.

This game is worth the $0.99, it's a lot of fun and simple enough for my niece to play. It reminds her of the "CashCow" game on WebKinz.

I wouldn't call this a sale though, the price was at $0.99 for most of December and over half of January.

RealArcade seems to have some wild price fluctuations, looking back at the prices before December.

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc

Last edited by Donburns99; 01-24-2009 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Added in last sentence.

01-24-2009, 05:04 PM
#3
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,268
links people, links, some of us are absolutely lazy and wont search for a product in the app store...-hehe...j/k

but in all honestly, a link is nice, esp one to appshopper, so we can see screens before we hit the link or if we cant access itunes at the current moment, a la work...
01-24-2009, 05:06 PM
#4
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 1,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by mek View Post
links people, links, some of us are absolutely lazy and wont search for a product in the app store...-hehe...j/k

but in all honestly, a link is nice, esp one to appshopper, so we can see screens before we hit the link or if we cant access itunes at the current moment, a la work...
Collapse! Chaos @ AppShopper
Collapse! Chaos @ AppStore



I personally type my AppShopper links into the URL bar by hand.

All you do is: appshopper.com/games/game-name-with-dashes-for-spaces

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc

Last edited by Donburns99; 01-24-2009 at 05:08 PM.
01-24-2009, 05:07 PM
#5
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,208
I got this earlier; Beat campain mode and haven't touched it since.

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread
01-24-2009, 05:11 PM
#6
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Finland
Posts: 213
Can't link 'cos this dang iPhone does not have cut & paste!!

Funny how I had not noticed the lower price before. I'm quite sure I had a snipe for this before jan 19th. Sorry for the false alert then. But the game is bargain at this price anyway.
01-24-2009, 05:14 PM
#7
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 1,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptlockheed View Post
Can't link 'cos this dang iPhone does not have cut & paste!!

Funny how I had not noticed the lower price before. I'm quite sure I had a snipe for this before jan 19th. Sorry for the false alert then. But the game is bargain at this price anyway.
You can type out [app]Collapse! Chaos[/app] on the iPhone to give an auto-generated link. ^ ^

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc
01-24-2009, 05:24 PM
#8
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Finland
Posts: 213
Thanks Donburns, the app tag was news to me!
01-14-2010, 06:27 PM
#9
Joined: May 2009
Location: The Underworld
Posts: 9,230
there's now a Lite to try:



Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.