★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Birdsoft LLC
  • Genre: Card
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 1.9 MB
  • Version: 2.01
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Experience TriPeaks Solitaire all blown up.

Come see why people call this the most addictive version of Solitaire there is. Presented in a fun way on your iPhone or iPod Touch.

6 different Game Boards
2 Game Modes
A Bunch of Achievements in Game Center
A sweet High Score System using Game Center
Saved your game for later on exit.
Time Bonus, but this is a casual game, so you don't have to rush.
Undo - Just tap the up card.
And a whole lot of addictive fun.

And check out our other titles!!

'All-In Poker' with multiple poker varieties.
'Euchre Night' with dirty clubs included.

and the top Organizer... Extreme Agenda!

Birdsoft's comments:

We are pleased to announce the approval of our new TriPeaks game. TriPeaks Explosion features 2 game modes and 6 game board layout as well as OpenFeint Leaderboards and Achievements, all wrapped in a cute candy shell. Play our new take on one of the most addictive action Solitaire games.

And don't worry, we understand its a casual game, you get a bonus for doing it faster, but its not required.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Oh, and here are a few Promo Codes:

We'll see you on the Leaderboards...

(review site's and friends of Birdsoft please drop me a PM. I have a few of you that I have talked to in the past that I'd love to get a code out to).

TriPeaks Explosion Home
01-22-2010, 10:02 PM
I took NMXT6YFYR44W thanks

01-22-2010, 10:03 PM
Thank you! I used MYLTKHWRN9WT.
01-22-2010, 10:08 PM
looks fun! thanks

01-22-2010, 10:15 PM
took E33AR9Y9XKL4
01-22-2010, 10:20 PM
missed again
01-22-2010, 11:59 PM
This is a very polished TriPeaks game. The animated background, cards design (easy to read), interface and sounds are all top notch.

In addition, the Mixed and Classic card layouts (modes) with OpenFeint integration (leader board and achievements) assure a good replay value.

Feature wise the game can properly resume, supports iPOD music and both landscape orientations.

My wishes are: 1) Vegas rules (another mode) that would be interesting with OpenFeint, and, 2) Portrait screen mode that is very convenient to play.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
01-23-2010, 12:12 AM
{shakes fist} damn work making me miss out on the promo. I hope there is a lite version at some point so I can try it out, it looks really nice! I have a regular tri-peaks game and it ate away quite a bit of my time today. I look forward to trying this out =)
01-23-2010, 01:44 AM
Very nice game of Tri-Peaks. Easy to play and responsive tap controls for smooth playing. Openfeint with some cool gameplay achievements to earn. The only area I think the game could improve on is sound. Maybe add some background music and better sound effects. Other than that its a great game of tripeaks, the best version of solitaire IMO.
01-23-2010, 09:31 AM
Thanks Guys!

>>>>>> All-In Poker Rocks!<<<<<<
Visit Birdsoft for great iOS apps and games. Follow our Twitter.