★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: change in itunes

01-24-2009, 09:11 PM
change in itunes

has anyone else noticed, a bit change in itunes
I post this in the ipod touch and iphone games section, because i own an ipod touch, and have apps and games, but mostly games that i had downloaded, knowing they wouldn't work on my touch because of a microphone and camera and such, but they were free or on sale as free and i may eventually update to an iphone

anywho, i got a msg when i sycned saying i can make ringtones, and it installed all the 10 games that it wouldn't install before because of wrong device tags

has anyone else noticed this?
dont know if it is good or bad
01-24-2009, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mek View Post
has anyone else noticed, a bit change in itunes
I post this in the ipod touch and iphone games section, because i own an ipod touch, and have apps and games, but mostly games that i had downloaded, knowing they wouldn't work on my touch because of a microphone and camera and such, but they were free or on sale as free and i may eventually update to an iphone

anywho, i got a msg when i sycned saying i can make ringtones, and it installed all the 10 games that it wouldn't install before because of wrong device tags

has anyone else noticed this?
dont know if it is good or bad
maybe apple made the devs updated the functionality for all idevices for the hell of it, even though they are the equivalent of wasted space on an itouch...