★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Step up and see if you have what it takes in the ultimate field goal challenge!

With ease to learn controls and hard to master challenges, Flick Kick Field Goal is the addictive football game that's impossible to put down! Curve your kicks and earn rewards in ever-changing conditions. Prove your skills in the must-have game for any football fan!

Features:
- Intuitive Flick Kicking: Control the angle and curve of your kick with the flick of your finger.
- The stadium: 360 degree wind with shifting severity. Anything from a light breeze to gale force winds must be taken into account if you want to succeed.

Multiple Game Modes:
- PRECISION MODE - get rewarded for perfect kicks, and see exactly how great your kicking skills really are!!
- SUDDEN DEATH: The classic test of skill. No time limit, just focus and keep making kicks to add multipliers to your score.
- PRACTICE MODE: Perfect your technique and learn how to become the best kicker in the world.

We love to hear from our players!

On Twitter? Drop us a line @pikpokgames

Have a screenshot? Share it on Instagram with #pikpok

Flick Kick Field Goal offers some game items for purchase with real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your devices settings.

Copyright 2014 Prodigy Design Ltd. Flick Kick, PikPok and the PikPok logo are registered trademarks of Prodigy Design Ltd. All rights reserved.

freedog's comments:

01-23-2010, 10:43 AM
Anyone tried this ?

01-23-2010, 11:25 AM
I am interested in this but would like to hear some impressions or a video. I tried the lite version of the Field Goal game by Skyworks and it was okay but really shallow.
01-23-2010, 11:52 AM
Well, I picked this up because I love Bird Strike and football. I have only played for a few minutes but it is a very good game and it is much better than Field Goal Frenzy from Skyworks.

Intro music is a marching band loop, nothing great but fits the game. The touch controls (flick) are prefect IMO and I have no problem kicking the ball. The wind effects the game (kick) a lot, so you have to adjust for that. I would say that this is a football version of paper toss, so if you like games like that, you will like this.

High scores is via Open Fient and there are four modes, Practice, Sudden Death, Arcade and Time Attack. All modes are great and each (other than practice) have high scores. There are also achievements.

The graphics are okay and fit the game. The football and the field look good, the crowd, not so much but this is a field goal game. There are quotes from famous athletes during the loading, that is a nice addition as well. Physics seem reall nice and there is a small x that shows where you ball went through the uprights. It is also cool to bounce a ball off a post, as you can hear a thud.

Nice game.
01-23-2010, 12:36 PM
Game looks pretty fun - could be pretty challenging and addictive like all of these simple one-off games. Thanks!

Posted the news onto MustTap.

Jon Lim
Founder of MustTap.com
Twitter | Facebook
01-23-2010, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I am interested in this but would like to hear some impressions or a video
Here's a trailer for Field Goal that shows off the gameplay. I only just took it live, and hopefully freedog will update the main post shortly, so I won't embed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsQ4Xli017k

We're keen to hear impressions and hope people will find this game nice and addictive :P
01-23-2010, 01:53 PM
Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624 Send a message via MSN to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Yahoo to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Skype™ to applesauce25r624
love how the ball goes on fire

reminds me on NBA jam

lite version ?

.(>^_^).> <3 <3 <3 ! ! !
01-23-2010, 01:57 PM
I feel it's only fair since I was lucky enough to recieve a promo copy of Bird Strike, I'm going to feed that positive energy back by buying this game..

Btw, love the app icon

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon

Last edited by rich_952000; 01-23-2010 at 02:01 PM.
01-23-2010, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PikPok View Post
We're keen to hear impressions and hope people will find this game nice and addictive :P
Bazooka Time has given some favorable impressions^^^ Thats all it usually takes for me to purchase a game such as this

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
01-23-2010, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Bazooka Time has given some favorable impressions^^^ Thats all it usually takes for me to purchase a game such as this
You and I and a few others have very similar tastes. The games are usually of the quick pick up and play variety with high scores and addictive game play. Donut Games ect.

I really like this game and have been playing it a lot since I picked it up. I am spending most of my time with the Sudden Death mode and even though I am stuck at 11, this is one of those games that you want to play one more time.

Also...as you stated, great icon.

I should note that BazookaLime is my Open Feint name now. I picked up a 32gb Ipod Touch and rarely use my old 8gb unit that is tied to BazookaTime. I tried switching it over but never could do it.

Last edited by BazookaTime; 01-23-2010 at 02:21 PM.