★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

FreeAppaDay thread closed?

01-23-2010, 02:12 AM
#1
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 237
FreeAppaDay thread closed?

anyone know what the deal with this is?
perhaps too many complainers?
01-23-2010, 02:14 AM
#2
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Australia, mate!
Posts: 8,419
I think they are making separate threads for each free game.

01-23-2010, 02:16 AM
#3
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random_Guy View Post
I think they are making separate threads for each free game.
makes sense, thanks for the response
01-23-2010, 02:18 AM
#4
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Australia, mate!
Posts: 8,419
I'm not too sure though.
01-23-2010, 02:27 AM
#5
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: In a van...down by the river!
Posts: 480
Read this thread:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...threadid=42326

it certainly was interesting. Especially the lack of response from ICS Mobile.

Last edited by RiverOnFire; 01-23-2010 at 02:33 AM.
01-23-2010, 02:40 AM
#6
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Here No More
Posts: 792
Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverOnFire View Post
Especially the lack of response from ICS Mobile.

Did you read the thread? lots of posts by ICS Mobile in that thread.

David
01-23-2010, 02:48 AM
#7
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: In a van...down by the river!
Posts: 480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harpgliss View Post
Hi,




Did you read the thread? lots of posts by ICS Mobile in that thread.

David
Hi David,

Yes lots of posts/spam. He only at the end started to realize that his cash cow was in jeopardy so he started changing his tune. At least that's how I see it.
01-23-2010, 02:50 AM
#8
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 585
Free app a day seems like a commercial advertising thing, and barely anything else. You pay 600 (it was 1200 before), to get your game up. Its like a bunch of adds for free apps.
There is no 'this game is cool', it just this guy paid me look his app is free.

Many free apps that let you find every random free app already. Skip the middle man IMO
01-24-2010, 07:01 PM
#9
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Australia, mate!
Posts: 8,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidshaman View Post
Free app a day seems like a commercial advertising thing, and barely anything else. You pay 600 (it was 1200 before), to get your game up. Its like a bunch of adds for free apps.
There is no 'this game is cool', it just this guy paid me look his app is free.

Many free apps that let you find every random free app already. Skip the middle man IMO
So it was a scam?
01-24-2010, 07:51 PM
#10
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: You don't wanna know
Posts: 445
did you read this thread?

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=42484

Beta: project 72, surf prodigy, ionage, cat trap, Heavy gunner

App Blog!
http://iptapp.wordpress.com/