★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Hotel Tycoon - Build and manage your own hotel chain. Real time management business simulation game

Hotel Tycoon 2 is newly released! - Fully upgraded and new features. iPad version is also available.

Hotel tycoon had been top 20 game in UK, AU, CA, and more. We have over 1M downloads including free version.

Gameplay
You have a small hotel and some amount of money at the beginning. You can buy an empty real-estate in the market, and build a new hotel. As an owner, you are supposed to hire employees, advertise your hotels, make promotions, start services, and renovate rooms. You can adjust the room price day by day. Dont forget pricing up the fare during the special season! The more export you are, the sooner you can make money to build better hotels. It'a very important to hear from your guests. You can also sell your hotel on the market.

Build your own hotel chain. All are up to your management skill based on the business mind.
If you have any question or feedback, please feel free to e-mail us.

Enjoy our other management simulation games.

Hotel Tycoon 2 (New Game - Fully upgraded and new features. iPad version is also available.)
Touch Traffic (Brilliant traffic control game)
Cruise Tycoon (Cruise company management game. iPad version is also available.)
Air Tycoon 2 (Airline company management simulation game. iPad version is also available.)
Hotel Tycoon (Hotel chain management simulation game.)
AirTycoon (Airline company management simulation game. Original version.)

When you have any question or opinion about our game, please contact us. Thank you.

E-mail : support@tradegamelab.com
Twitter : www.twitter.com/tradegamelab
01-23-2010, 11:03 AM
this looks like it could be good !
i might take a look at this

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"

01-23-2010, 11:08 AM
the Developer of AirTycoon released the game as they planned

ill get it
01-23-2010, 11:30 AM
Hm...I'm gonna wait to see someone's review first...

Looks great, but you can never be too careful, no?
01-23-2010, 11:37 AM
even if this version sucks, im pretty sure the developer will improve the game just like they did for AirTycoon. That's my reason for instant buy
01-23-2010, 12:34 PM
I have Hotel Mogul so I am wondering how this will compare. This looks great from the screenshots, but the reviews in the app store are not too positive.
01-23-2010, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchgamer3g View Post
I have Hotel Mogul so I am wondering how this will compare. This looks great from the screenshots, but the reviews in the app store are not too positive.
Same! I'd love to play this and compare it to Hotel Mogul - which was a pretty simple game, this looks much more complex. But it didn't look like much from the screenshots.

We'll see!

Jon Lim
Founder of MustTap.com
Twitter | Facebook
01-23-2010, 12:55 PM
Love the theme and looks good.

I'm buying it right now!

Steve
01-23-2010, 01:01 PM
Not too bad, I just wish I had a little more options/control over everything since there's a lot of downtime when you just sit and wait for stuff to happen.

Like right now when I have the game running on my Touch while doing other things on my computer - 'cause I'm building a new hotel, which takes quite some time (even with a high clock speed) and my old one doesn't really need to be looked after at the moment.
01-23-2010, 07:06 PM
i've been playing for an hour.... so far, it's great!

maybe tiny unnoticeable grammer errors but it doesnt affect any gameplays..

if you love Tycoon/Management games, you will love this game.