★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Haypi kingdom Online . Free

01-23-2010, 06:35 AM
Haypi kingdom Online . Free

Haypi kingdom

Haypi Kingdom is a massive multiplayer online iPhone game set in the middle ages. You will be a general managing a kingdom in a strategic game - boosting resource production, adventuring in extensive wild land, reaping legendary treasures, equipping your troops with advanced abilities and battling against other players - with the ultimate goal of becoming the strongest kingdom in the ancient world. General can get higher title and more advanced attributes as he takes part in more and more battles. His attributes will be shared by his troops as well.

You won't play alone. In this massive multiplayer online game you will be able to interact with thousands of players from all over the world in a competition for fame, power, wealth and glory. What's more, there are plenty of possibilities to interact with others - Not only offense and defense, but also trade agreements, alliance action, mail system, chat system, etc. Haypi Kingdom will be a rewarding pastime on your iPhone.

Enjoy it now!

itunes link :
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/browserRedirect?url=itms%253A%252F%252Fitunes.appl e.com%252FWebObjects%252FMZStore.woa%252Fwa%252Fvi ewSoftware%253Fid%253D341043140%2526cc%253Dus%2526 mt%253D8

Watch The Best Movie's / Tv Shows FOR FREE , DVD QAULITY and much more at www.thelatestmovies.tk

No ads , no surveys , its an free forum !
01-25-2010, 10:35 PM
has anyone played this? any good?
01-26-2010, 02:14 AM
It's... okay.. so far. There's some server issues, but it isn't too horrible. Call to Arms from Triniti was MUCH worse. I'd say this is a little bit better than Call to Arms, and in a similar vein to Travian or Damoria.

So far I like it, and haven't been overly aggravated by it. If you want some help, send me a PM with your email and I'll send you a game invite. I'm not super high myself, but if I invite you, you will start near me and I think we both get some sort of bonus (But I'm not positive.)