★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: If you like swapping and matching jewels, or you like Unblock Me, Move Me Out, Bubble Shooter, Sudoku,
then you will like All Jewels In One which included 10 puzzle games.

70% OFF, DO NOT MISS IT OUT!
Fun arcade games for the whole family !
10 Addicting games in 1 APP!

OpenFeint enabled!

Swap/Group

If you like swapping and matching jewels then you will love Swap/Group.

Combine 3 or more similar gems, collect coins and discover the mystical masks in the temple level by level!

Features:

-Rotate the Game Board, jewels will fall in different direction.

-Switch Types of Play from Group, Swap

-After clearing the board of tiles, is to slide a key down a path to unlock your way forward. This make the game so specially.

Features of Bubble Shooter:
-Many tools to make the game more fun and help you to finish the level
Wildcard Diamond worth x2 colors
Precision Shot
Moves Back the Diamond
Freeze the bubbles
Bomb

Features of Cliff:
A bird will help you in the game, this is the highlight of the game and a fabulous break from the usual tile busting, match 3 game play.

Match2 Classic:
Looking fast, thinking fast, click quickly, diamond is yours. That's all,really.

Sudoku:
A number puzzle in which the numbers 1 through 9 must be placed into a grid of cells so that each row or column contains only one of each number.

Please fellow us on:
http://twitter.com/reanix/

REANIX's comments:

Action Diamond Free is release!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/action-diamond-free/id355832438?mt=8
01-23-2010, 01:46 PM
That description sounds so enthusiastic

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby

01-23-2010, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhagoCychotic View Post
hahahahahhaha
01-23-2010, 01:54 PM
Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624 Send a message via MSN to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Yahoo to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Skype™ to applesauce25r624
Quote:
at least we didn't have to waste much time reading it

.(>^_^).> <3 <3 <3 ! ! !
01-23-2010, 01:56 PM
Quote:
This. Try again OP!
01-24-2010, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Yes, I am Zealot of Protess race. (Star Craft)
My life for Aiur .
01-24-2010, 11:52 AM
Best. App. Description. Ever.
01-24-2010, 03:08 PM
I have to laugh at myself for buying this, since I liked the dev's other games Falling Match and Fancy Stacker free. Basically you are clicking on matching pieces (horizontal,vertical,diagonal) as quickly as possible before the board fills up. Leveling up increases difficultly by adding elements that cause the board to populate faster. That's all really. I was very bored.

Seriously, I don't get it. Music is catchy in the style of the Andy Griffith show. And there's an Aztec graphics theme. Yeah...still don't get it, doesn't fit at all. Maybe this is a game still in development? Perhaps there is a story involved and clearing the board activates the solving of a mystery? Just throwing some ideas out there. I suggest spending your money on Falling Match instead--that's a better game.

01-25-2010, 12:11 AM
Quote:
I have to laugh at myself for buying this, since I liked the dev's other games Falling Match and Fancy Stacker free. Basically you are clicking on matching pieces (horizontal,vertical,diagonal) as quickly as possible before the board fills up. Leveling up increases difficultly by adding elements that cause the board to populate faster. That's all really. I was very bored.

Seriously, I don't get it. Music is catchy in the style of the Andy Griffith show. And there's an Aztec graphics theme. Yeah...still don't get it, doesn't fit at all. Maybe this is a game still in development? Perhaps there is a story involved and clearing the board activates the solving of a mystery? Just throwing some ideas out there. I suggest spending your money on Falling Match instead--that's a better game.
Yes, Action Diamond is a simply concept game. It just try to make you fast as possible as you can.

Falling Match is a very good game with totally new concept. And we keep on updating this one. Should I add new skin for this game, like the Action Diamond style?

About Fancy Stacker free. Apple removed the full version for some reason. This one took me about two month, I try to make every level difficult to finish. I was very sad when Apple told me they had to remove my little game. I never stop this kind game, I find a USA guy redesign the game,
he added story to this game, and renamed it as Wild Stacker. I attached a game image and the game have not finished yet. I'm sorry to who already bought Fancy Stacker full version, I could not update this one till Apple not forbid me update. Anyone who already bought Fancy Stacker, please message me. I will give you Wild Stacker poro code when it is out. I hate myself, full version is not on sale real hurt me so much. I even thought to give up and I lost for a few month. After all, tomorrow is another day.

01-25-2010, 12:37 AM
My opinion is meant to be constructive. Action Diamond doesn't seem complete, yet it has potential if you put more work in it. Right now, it's boring. Game mechanics are smooth, power-ups work well, graphics are polished. You have the framework for something great.

Sorry to hear about the problems with Fancy Stacker. I own the full version, which looks to have been pulled from the App Store, as you described above. Hopefully Wild Stack will work out for you. Looks like the reskinning is cute.