★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: EnsenaSoft
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 27.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0.9
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: As the spinning triotroids fall you line up shape/color patterns to make them explode. Triotris has 13 levels of fun and strategy awaiting so get started now!

Create a line with 3 of same shape, different color or 3 of same color, different shape for 250 points. 3 of different color, different shape for 500 points. Create a line with 3 of same shape, same color for 1000 points. Bonus points are awarded for the drop arrow. Each level has more blocks and moves a little quicker. New levels also add dynamite, bombs, platforms and fourtris mode starting on level 8.

Features:
- Matching of triotroids in different combinations to get points.
- 13 levels of fun with dynamite, bombs, platforms and fourtris mode.
- Auto-save on exit so you can continue where you left off.
- Game Center for leaderboards and achievements.
- Fun music and sounds as you figure out the best combinations to achieve the highest score.

We hope you enjoy Triotris and look forward to feedback.
02-10-2010, 02:59 PM
Becoming a hidden gem?

I can not believe this game has gone unnoticed w/o even a comment and with only 2 iTunes reviews. Wow!
Sure its a replica of others made. BUT this is made very well and found to be a keeper for me. Controls, etc all work great and its colorfully appealing.
Considering some other games of late I've seen, this beats quite a few in playability. Nice relaxing/casual game if anyone is interested.
(I need this to relax after playing both Mech games....heh)
oh yea.......still free! (again)
02-10-2010, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldar View Post
I can not believe this game has gone unnoticed w/o even a comment and with only 2 iTunes reviews. Wow!
Sure its a replica of others made. BUT this is made very well and found to be a keeper for me. Controls, etc all work great and its colorfully appealing.
Considering some other games of late I've seen, this beats quite a few in playability. Nice relaxing/casual game if anyone is interested.
(I need this to relax after playing both Mech games....heh)
oh yea.......still free! (again)
oh ok, honestly I was going to pass on this even for free, but after reading your impressions I decided to give it a try.
02-10-2010, 03:43 PM
Any leaderboards in this game? maybe a video
03-15-2010, 11:08 AM
Free

Still say not a bad little game and for the price........cuz there is none!