★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Dev Needed (Payed job)

01-24-2010, 02:34 AM
Dev Needed (Payed job)

Hey guys well im startin on a game project soon which is top secret as of now and need a developer to accompany me. The art and music/sound fx will be taken care of by me. The developer will get all profits once released on the app store. Dont worry this is not another game that will go nowhere. If your interested please pm me. Thanks!
01-24-2010, 07:34 AM
Send a message via AIM to kohjingyu

01-24-2010, 08:02 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to mobile1up
Quote:
Originally Posted by kohjingyu View Post
Payed job?
i am 100% sure he means "paid" seems a waste tho to give everything (profits) to the developer.. surely it would be nice to at least get 10% or something if your that interested in pushing a title forward. i'm a little busy right now - but i would have to see more information (storyboard etc) before i would invest in such an idea / concept. there is always the PM functionality so, send me over what ideas you have.

// Aaron Ardiri
Mobile 1UP is a proud indie developer - support us!
developer of Caveman / Caveman HD and GW Series
01-24-2010, 08:56 AM
Send a message via AIM to kohjingyu
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobile1up View Post
i am 100% sure he means "paid" seems a waste tho to give everything (profits) to the developer.. surely it would be nice to at least get 10% or something if your that interested in pushing a title forward. i'm a little busy right now - but i would have to see more information (storyboard etc) before i would invest in such an idea / concept. there is always the PM functionality so, send me over what ideas you have.
Haha I know, it was kinda funny, hard to take someone like that seriously.

Anyway, send what you have to me too, I'm pretty free and may be interested
01-24-2010, 10:58 AM
well, maybe by saying "The developer will get all profits once released on the app store." he means that you will receive the full or the final part of the payment once the game is actually finished and released ?
01-24-2010, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSz_spokko View Post
well, maybe by saying "The developer will get all profits once released on the app store." he means that you will receive the full or the final part of the payment once the game is actually finished and released ?
the developer will keep all profits from the game after the release
01-24-2010, 11:02 AM
because this is just for my portofolio
01-25-2010, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mflc View Post
Hey guys well im startin on a game project soon which is top secret as of now and need a developer to accompany me. The art and music/sound fx will be taken care of by me. The developer will get all profits once released on the app store. Dont worry this is not another game that will go nowhere. If your interested please pm me. Thanks!
Developer getting the profits != getting paid.

Paid work goes something like this: $40/hour or $15k/job (for example)

Get fired up and hit the road in Assault Bandit
Take flight through the night skies in Unicorn Rush!
Spark It Up! - Zombie Dash - Anomaly - www.sumiguchi.com - Videos Here!
Have a toddler at home? Take a break while they learn to count: Count With Me (Free - No ads/links or other BS)
01-25-2010, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobile1up View Post
i am 100% sure he means "paid" seems a waste tho to give everything (profits) to the developer.. surely it would be nice to at least get 10% or something if your that interested in pushing a title forward.
maybe he just wants to make an app really desperately? maybe it's a hobby?

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.
01-25-2010, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mflc View Post
because this is just for my portofolio
hey mflc glad to hear your working...can you PM which app this is, or is this different?

The Life Blog
Minecraft