★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: New Game: SpaceRage2

01-25-2009, 06:31 AM
New Game: SpaceRage2

Hi all,

I've just had my latest game Space Rage 2 released into the app store. This version offers:

- All ships & Cargo ship properly textured
- Added Radar
- Improved missile model
- Added 3D rotating ship as background to all menus
- Removed ship boundaries
- Reduced damage from ships but increased firing frequency
- Made enemy ship shields not so hard for later levels
- Made cargo ship levels easier
- Fixed thrusters bug
- Added loosing 25% of score when cargo ship is destroyed
- Many more tweaks to game play settings

I'm happy to give away 30 promo codes for those people willing to give feedback/reviews. Just PM me if you want one

Thanks!
01-25-2009, 06:39 AM
Thanks for the code! I will write an itunes review after playing it for a little bit.

Twitter: @Zincous

01-25-2009, 06:39 AM
PM'd. I look forward to playing it.

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread
01-25-2009, 06:59 AM
Hey it acctually looks cool. count me in in for a promocode and ill give you the info you want
01-25-2009, 07:04 AM
PM'ed. Looking forward to testing this game out!

Twitter:adin Openfeint:adinb Plus+:adinb Gamecenter:adinadin crystal:adinb
01-25-2009, 07:10 AM
it's funny that when you don't put 'promo code' in thread's topic, people don't want to check it out if they are not interested in the game. but give them promo in title and all of them are gone in a sec...
01-25-2009, 07:12 AM
I also recieved a promo of Space Rage (the original) I liked it alot. I'm sure that 2 will be even better, can't wait. To all who recieve codes:

Please, honor the devs request and leave a well thought out review on the Appstore.

Personal thoughts: if you have any negative feedback, please be courteous in your delivery, please.

I'm positive this developer will do everything to make us players enjoy the game as he has in the past.

Thanks Space Rage!

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
01-25-2009, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
I also recieved a promo of Space Rage (the original) I liked it alot. I'm sure that 2 will be even better, can't wait. To all who recieve codes:

Please, honor the devs request and leave a well thought out review on the Appstore.

Personal thoughts: if you have any negative feedback, please be courteous in your delivery, please.

I'm positive this developer will do everything to make us players enjoy the game as he has in the past.

Thanks Space Rage!
Yeah, devs love us a lot. So let's not rip their games apart like they did to Flight Stunts (even if it was bad)!

I'm a staff editor at GamePodunk.com. Follow me on Twitter (@HLLivingLoco) for games and fun!
01-25-2009, 07:19 AM
You'll hear people say "this developer wants feedback, etc...", well this one Really has shown me with the release of Space Rage (1) that he implemented every reasonable request from TA users, he took alot of time and development refining that game.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
01-25-2009, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
You'll hear people say "this developer wants feedback, etc...", well this one Really has shown me with the release of Space Rage (1) that he implemented every reasonable request from TA users, he took alot of time and development refining that game.
True. Some devs simply ignore the bad aspects of their games and release other shovelware titles. Thank you spacerage for releasing #2!

I'm a staff editor at GamePodunk.com. Follow me on Twitter (@HLLivingLoco) for games and fun!