★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The Quest Help

01-24-2010, 02:44 PM
The Quest Help

Yeah, I bought The Quest Gold yesterday, and I'm wondering, what us the best race, class, were do I find quests etc.

Yes, I know there is guides there, but it was hard to find out about the stuff in the very begining. I reached the place with the mirrors on lvl 4, should I do more leveling first? Because, It was very hard.

Plz help
01-24-2010, 03:42 PM
Bump
01-25-2010, 09:25 AM
Hey fellow quester, hope you're enjoying the game so far! The beginning of the game was probably the hardest part. Can you describe exactly where you are, I don't know exactly what you're talking about when you say the place with mirrors. As for races, they all are good although I found the game to be easier when playing with a Nogur fighter. I've heard that mage and archer are tough early game.

As for quests, just go around in Matras or Vastares and knock on all the doors and talk to everybody. That's the best way to get quests.

For skills, it depends on what race you are playing but some very important skills are mercantile (affects how much you pay for stores and how much you get when you sell stuff)and alchemy (so you can make potions, saves lots of money and can earn you lotsa $$$ very quick).

Now I don't have any expierience with this because I didn't buy the Quest Gold but instead all the expansions seperartly but what some people would do is "run" to Mithira as fast as possible and then travel to either Lukomoyre or Ice and Fire to get some high level weapons. Now that's the cheap way to do it and I would not recommend it but if you are totally stuck then you could try.

About leveling up, just hang around the Forest of Blood/Robber Forest and the Dungeon of Blood and just farm the monsters. You can get level 6 easy just on that.

http://www.playhaven.com/games/iphon...sA/discussion/ that site has lots of useful info, go check it out!

Good luck and I hope you enjoy your adventure!