App description: ***************************************************************************

The covenant has been made...
The real fantasy MMORPG
Full version of Anrufen OL
Q1 2011 upcoming!

* Massive game content added: 300 maps to explore and over 400 quests to undertake and complete
* Two playable races: Human and Night Elf
* Three playable classes: Warrior, Mage and Healer
* More dungeons with greater dangers and greater rewards for private group adventures
* Upgraded items and strong Familiars to power up the strength of heroes
* Mounts and flying mounts speed up the journey to unknown treasure

The darkness is back, evil things are creeping over the land of Saint Dragon. You, with thousands of fearless warriors who dream of becoming heroes, respond to the call of the emperor and head to the imperial city Acadia. Here, a legend begins...

Anrufen Online brings out all the best aspects of PC-style of Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game on iPhone and iPod Touch devices. The game is featuring:

- Knight and Wizard with specialized class skills for your choice
- Exciting, real-time combat against monsters or other players
- Rich interactivity between players, like teamed dungeon raid and friend making
- Raise Familiars and summon them to fight for you
- Elegant, easy-to-use interface, with an isometric viewpoint
- Huge, beautiful fantasy themed world and dozens of monsters, hundreds of weapons, armors and items
- High streamlined and conducive to short or long play sessions
01-25-2010, 04:12 AM
Do we have a little gem here? It looks pretty good so far, might be a heavily Diablo-based MMORPG!

But - I nearly dropped dead laughing!

The name of the game is from the German language - but it might be chosen by a non-native German speaker.

"Anrufen" is correctly translated into = "to make a phone call", and "Anrufen online" means to make an online phone call!

Sure, "anrufen" also means "to invoke" (but no german would think of that in the first place), so the word I would use is "Anrufung".
"Anrufung Online" sounds far better than "Anrufen online". For a german, "anrufen" regarding to the game sounds a little bit silly.

By "Anrufen", I imagine fantasy characters running around with cell phones... *laughs*

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 01-25-2010 at 04:19 AM.

01-25-2010, 04:35 AM
Quote:

By "Anrufen", I imagine fantasy characters running around with cell phones... *laughs*
Hah, yeah, i had the exact same thought. Id use "Beschwrung" or "Anrufung", i think thats the word he had in mind.

Challenge me on Gamecenter: tblrsa
App-Echo - Your place for German iOS App and Game Reviews
Follow us on Twitter!
01-25-2010, 04:39 AM
lol

i was gonna pass on this when i saw the name.
reminds me of runescape tho

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.
01-25-2010, 04:41 AM
Played this on my N96, pretty good!
01-25-2010, 04:44 AM
Wow, I found the game video!!!!

Game Video

Last edited by Lillian; 01-25-2010 at 08:15 AM. Reason: make it better to show
01-25-2010, 04:50 AM
looks great... anyone try??
01-25-2010, 04:51 AM
just downloading but i need to sync.

thoughts come later

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.
01-25-2010, 04:52 AM
thought this is an app for prank calls ^^

when i start the game i get a loading screen and thats it! someone has the same problem?
01-25-2010, 04:59 AM
The Chinese characters in the upper middle part of the title screen mean "Pact".