★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Reviews:
===================
Iphone Gamer Blog: 4/5 stars
"The music alone makes this game worth playing"

Shogun Gamer: 8/10 stars "Awesome arcade beat-em-up action. Music and Movie unlockables. Download the EP for free once you beat the game. Innovative "Live Show" features."

Gaming Angels: Recommended Buy "The game is fun, the soundtrack is awesome "

Description:
==================
THIS IS A VIDEO GAME EP...TMNT WITH DRUMSTICKS AND GUITARS!

UNLOCK MUSIC AND VIDEOS AS YOU PLAY!

SHINOBI NINJA ATTACKS LIVE IS A LITE VERSION OF OUR GAME WITH A SPECIAL FEATURE:

Bring it to a Shinobi Ninja show and unlock the full featured app! Free! Before unlock, the game has one level for you to see what the game is like.

LETS GO!

Features:
=========================
The full featured game, Brooklyn to Babylon: Shinobi Ninja Attacks! is is a classic side-scrolling beat-em-up game featuring six bangin' tracks from Shinobi Ninja's forthcoming debut full-length album. Play as your favorite character from Shinobi Ninja and fight your way past hipsters named Larry, yuppies, angry subway bums, and more through the streets of Brooklyn, the L train, and the mythical Club Babylon to make it to the stage!!! Unlock music and videos of the band along the way, and earn a free album download when you beat the game!

Included in this app: 1 level, 1 track - attending a live show unlocks 3 more levels, 4 more tracks, 2 videos, and more!

*This App requires WiFi connection for dowload*

goiMot's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
01-25-2010, 11:11 PM
This game looks ****ing ridiculous. Not in a bad way though.

01-25-2010, 11:15 PM
art wise, not bad.. :0
01-26-2010, 12:01 AM
This game would be awesome with better controls. Good graphics, music and it's hilarious.
01-26-2010, 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverOnFire View Post
This game would be awesome with better controls. Good graphics, music and it's hilarious.
I agree, but I think it could also use more/better character animation. The whole thing feels static, especially compared to OMG Pirates.
01-26-2010, 12:40 AM
What is this... Not sure if I should spend all the time d/ling and installing it

Check out Spark It Up, an award-winning music/action game with my music!
01-26-2010, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by veecheech View Post
What is this... Not sure if I should spend all the time d/ling and installing it
Do it! I'd like to know
01-26-2010, 03:50 AM
Downloading right now! Free album...? hehehe...

Hey, in the Video, it's the "Rock Hood" track. They have a freaky myspace-website:

http://www.myspace.com/shinobininjamusic

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 01-26-2010 at 03:55 AM.
01-26-2010, 06:17 PM
Woah you guys are fast

Hey,

Steve here, from Shinobi Ninja! Glad to see you checking our game!!! We are kind of n00bs so sorry for any stuff we screwed up. Official release is a few days from now kind of crazy you guys already on this!

This is like a quasi-lite version, we put it out early cuz we have a biiiig show in NYC and we want people to get this on their phones before they come through, so they can see how the unlock works.

Here is the skinny re: album download; it is gonna be operational Jan 28 (thurs) when the retail version hits (hopefully...freakin apple is slow with approval right now) and you will be able to get all the tracks in the game a la carte when you beat the game through an email link.

This version of the game is intended for people to bring to our live events, where they can unlock the 2-4th levels and get the album download that way instead of paying for the retail.

LMK what you guys think of this album unlock and the GPS thing as a concept, hot or wack?????

You can holler here or email us. I have a lot of promo codes for the retail version of game ;-D

PS-
We are working on fixing the controls already!!

Re:myspace...we have a new site we are launching with the app in a few days as well.

Last edited by Shinobi Ninja; 01-26-2010 at 06:20 PM.
01-26-2010, 06:37 PM
I like the game but it needs some tweaks in the controls, i know Steve said there will be some changes before final release. I would switch the jump and punch buttons, you punch more then you jump and its easier to get to the corner button. The directional pad I would do much more transparent so that you can still see the little guy when he is behind it.

Cool game though and I like that you can destroy a lot of the items.