★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Roller bug is a game where you must use the brain to the dung of your return to your nest. But back to the nest is easier for you to keep score as possible. By Dan the challenges of the 30 scenes in 3 types of scenes and more in check between the subsequent Update.

How to play.
Just tilt iPhone or iPod Touch for rolling dung to the desired goal.

Roller Bug's challenges is through a checkpoint by collecting dung to be the scene. And every 100 storage units, you will receive life 1 life easier for players in the next scene.

Next update:
-add 10 scene in 2 type.
-add new obstacles.
01-26-2010, 08:52 AM

01-26-2010, 11:08 AM
Thanks for change my threat form, I will use this technique next time.
01-26-2010, 12:38 PM
More promotion Code

A7NPK6AAELRN
6NM6HR9JFPA4
J4YE4Y44LPRL
R7FWJLFJ9A4H
64FRTAPR9LAH
01-26-2010, 12:52 PM
Thanks, I got A7NPK6AAELRN.
01-26-2010, 07:44 PM
Please tell me about your feel after played my game
Thanks
More Promotional code
NHLPPL9AHX3W
WXKE7MKP9W6P
KWMA3NF4HXE7
WK943EX7P43T
HAYF3MTXX63P
01-26-2010, 07:50 PM
Took WXKE... Thanks...
01-26-2010, 07:53 PM
WK943EX7P43T used - thank you
01-28-2010, 10:28 AM
Thanks for the code to try out the game. Unfortunately, it didn't last long on my iPod (g2). The load screens and controls were just too slow. While I get that you're rolling a bug on a ball, which is probably not supposed to have lightning-precise movement, it was quickly frustrating starting to roll, find I was moving toward a hole and be unable to correct course quickly enough to avoid it. Falling through a hole leads to another loading screen delay (rather than say just instantly reappearing at the start).

I'd also suggest making the contrast between the outside "walls" and path a little higher. Maybe I am just dim (or just my screen brightness ), but more than once I spent a couple seconds trying to figure our why the bug wasn't moving only to finally look more closely and determine that I was against a green grass wall.

Admittedly, while I did complete a couple levels, I didn't spend much time trying to get the hang of the controls. Maybe there's more to like after you get into it, but having other, more responsive labyrinth-style games out there, the unique theme of this one wasn't enough for it to remain in a slot on my already-full iPod.
01-28-2010, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by clzander View Post
Thanks for the code to try out the game. Unfortunately, it didn't last long on my iPod (g2). The load screens and controls were just too slow. While I get that you're rolling a bug on a ball, which is probably not supposed to have lightning-precise movement, it was quickly frustrating starting to roll, find I was moving toward a hole and be unable to correct course quickly enough to avoid it. Falling through a hole leads to another loading screen delay (rather than say just instantly reappearing at the start).

I'd also suggest making the contrast between the outside "walls" and path a little higher. Maybe I am just dim (or just my screen brightness ), but more than once I spent a couple seconds trying to figure our why the bug wasn't moving only to finally look more closely and determine that I was against a green grass wall.

Admittedly, while I did complete a couple levels, I didn't spend much time trying to get the hang of the controls. Maybe there's more to like after you get into it, but having other, more responsive labyrinth-style games out there, the unique theme of this one wasn't enough for it to remain in a slot on my already-full iPod.
I agree 100%.The graphics are nice, it's a good concept with lot of potential but the loading times are too slow and the controls are not responsive.