★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Dotopop is a visually pleasing and highly addictive casual game that will keep you entertained for hours.

The objective of Dotopop is to invoke a chain reaction for as long as possible. This is the key to winning! Tap the screen to fire a burst and start a chain reaction. Then, sit back and enjoy the show!

Dots will activate by touching each other. (Every dot that is touched by a burst will create another burst). Try to predict where the cluster of dots will go.

There are 60 levels to beat, each has a minimum number of dots to pop before proceeding to the next stage. This is a fun and relaxing game that involves a bit of skill and lot of luck!

Check us out online @ http://ghostbirdsoft.com

Or follow us on twitter, http://twitter.com/GhostBirdSoft
01-26-2010, 12:11 PM

01-26-2010, 12:42 PM
Looks great! I got the Chain Rxn that integrates with the popular facebook app, hope this would be more fun since it has more levels than the facebook one (12 levels (?))

applovin' - my review blog on indie games
Twitter: @applovin
I am a Soldier of War. WWW.SOLDIER-OF-WAR.COM
01-26-2010, 12:44 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahseh View Post
Looks great! I got the Chain Rxn that integrates with the popular facebook app, hope this would be more fun since it has more levels than the facebook one (12 levels (?))
Dotopop has 70 levels & OF 2.4 integration [including achievements] Its the same concept as Chain Rxn, but different execution.
01-26-2010, 12:45 PM
I love this kind of game (don't know what it's called) and love the visual style a lot

Four most influential games: Papi Jump, iDracula, Fieldrunners, Flight Control.
01-26-2010, 12:45 PM
Glad to see it free again - this is my favorite boomshine clone!

Never did finish it - hit "restart" on level 69 and it'll be a while before I'm going to be able to invest the time to try to get there again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
01-26-2010, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
Glad to see it free again - this is my favorite boomshine clone!

Never did finish it - hit "restart" on level 69 and it'll be a while before I'm going to be able to invest the time to try to get there again...
Same here..I hit restart when I was on 68. It took me 9k pops to pass level 66 [not joking] and I'm currently stuck on that level once again.
01-26-2010, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek420 View Post
Dotopop has 70 levels & OF 2.4 integration [including achievements] Its the same concept as Chain Rxn, but different execution.
Yup, I believe Dotopop offers more than Chain Rxn of course, will be grabbing it and leaving my impressions later! Thanks for the price drop by the way!

applovin' - my review blog on indie games
Twitter: @applovin
I am a Soldier of War. WWW.SOLDIER-OF-WAR.COM
01-26-2010, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahseh View Post
Yup, I believe Dotopop offers more than Chain Rxn of course, will be grabbing it and leaving my impressions later! Thanks for the price drop by the way!
I was surprised when I saw it was free too, but at least more people will try it out now.
01-26-2010, 01:40 PM
It's super addictive guys! And I still can't finish it! Can't get through level 49!