★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Crystal, what do you think?

01-26-2010, 12:33 PM
Crystal, what do you think?

With one game out with crystal (guerrilla bob) and more to come (ravensword, mission deeps sea, cogs, and zombie dash) what do you think of it?

I think it's really great, love how you have the interface redesigned to the game to make yo still feel you are in the game other than OF where it feels like you are out of the game.

hello!
01-26-2010, 12:39 PM
Send a message via AIM to dogmeat
Crystal is very bad, see what happened to these folks:

Artist | Designer
@PixelDogmeat

01-26-2010, 12:39 PM
so it`s leader board , like opein feint and plus+ ?
01-26-2010, 12:43 PM
very funny dogmeat

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.
01-26-2010, 12:51 PM
well i like OF better. i mean Crystal is great and all, but im tired of finding all my friends again. PLus, in Openfeint it feels like your out of game. on a 360 or ps3 or Wii, does the game make the social platform? No. I really dont care, i want to play a game, see some leaderboards, talk with friends and eventually play with them online....and OF brings that

The Life Blog
Minecraft
01-26-2010, 12:53 PM
Oh I migt have to buy guerilla bob just for crystal. to see what it's like..
01-26-2010, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbname View Post
Oh I migt have to buy guerilla bob just for crystal. to see what it's like..
it messes with your mind!!!

The Life Blog
Minecraft
01-26-2010, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The prez 12521 View Post
well i like OF better. i mean Crystal is great and all, but im tired of finding all my friends again. PLus, in Openfeint it feels like your out of game. on a 360 or ps3 or Wii, does the game make the social platform? No. I really dont care, i want to play a game, see some leaderboards, talk with friends and eventually play with them online....and OF brings that
Well other than talking with your friends, crystal has all that so really if crystal has all that stuff, why is OF better? Also you can't play online on OF or crystal.

hello!
01-26-2010, 12:56 PM
OpenFeint. I have Guerrilla Bob. Sadly, I will not play it as much as I would like because OpenFeint games consume most of my time. So any game that really wants to keep people coming back and playing the games they have already bought and more, go with OpenFeint hands down!

They are already to large. And they have everything you need and more! It is getting so old having all of these different platforms pop up. I wish apple would just buy one and make it universal or create there own. Who really wants 3-6 different platforms? Its to hard to dominate on so many different networks.

01-26-2010, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Crazy View Post
Well other than talking with your friends, crystal has all that so really if crystal has all that stuff, why is OF better? Also you can't play online on OF or crystal.
there making it happen as we speak...and what other platform hsa ghosts in game? Mecha or mecho or whatevr wars 2 has online over OF

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsideRida06 View Post
OpenFeint. I have Guerrilla Bob. Sadly, I will not play it as much as I would like because OpenFeint games consume most of my time. So any game that really wants to keep people coming back and playing the games they have already bought and more, go with OpenFeint hands down!

They are already to large. And they have everything you need and more! It is getting so old having all of these different platforms pop up. I wish apple would just buy one and make it universal or create there own. Who really wants 3-6 different platforms? Its to hard to dominate on so many different networks.
thats what im saying, apple should buy OF and make it EXTREME

The Life Blog
Minecraft