★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: * User Score of 9.7! -GameSpot
* User Score of 5 out of 5! -iPhone Applications List

The Universe is being invaded by infected alien zombies and they are heading towards Earth! Play as a Galactic Soldier to shoot down the alien zombie life forms in an epic battle to save the Universe.

Tilt the device in all directions for flight movement and tap the screen to shoot plasma fire balls. Play in an endless universe of levels that progressively gets harder. Do you have the skills to make the top scores? How long will you survive? Accept this mission or be infected!

******* Controls ************
Tilt device to fly around.
Tap screen to fire.
Horizontal swipe to switch blasters you have.
Tap character icon to pause game.
01-26-2010, 01:37 PM

01-26-2010, 01:48 PM
Man! Who put those zombies in that wormhole?! Also, from a zombie mythos perspective, shouldn't the aliens worry about the alien zombies as opposed to whatever race you're playing? Regardless, pew pew pew pew pew
01-26-2010, 08:15 PM
Here are some promo codes, Enjoy!

RLFPX474FW3L
TLXJHXEEAF3J
LH673FMWPNYL
AFJMTWFPM4NJ
TRPMHF3X3R7R
01-26-2010, 08:21 PM
i took TRPMHF3X3R7R. thank you. will give it a try.

chris.
01-26-2010, 08:45 PM
snagged TLXJHXEEAF3J

Will try it out and leave some feedback later. thanks!
01-26-2010, 08:48 PM
you are a zombie hunter? there is no back story. no options. no help screen... so you sorta just start the game and you are thrown into a worm hole. these zombies you must kill are on round floating disks. you are sporting a astronaut suit with thrusters and your blaster. it uses the accelerometer to dodge the zombies blaster shots. you shoot the zombies by pressing anywhere on the screen. the speed feels good. like you cold really be in a worm hole.

after i killed half a dozen space zombies. i had to defeat the first boss. it was sorta a box looking thing. that shot several small space balls at me at one time. there is a eye in the middle of the boss you have to aim for. your life is represented by a icon in the upper left hand corner. as you get hit it goes down. after i got to level two it froze on me and would not let me go any further.

so i can not give any more impression than that im afraid.

however, i would hope there would be some power up to varies the default blaster as i went.

MUST FIX ASP.
definitely is gonna need a pause.
will need a option to configure the accelerometer. ( some times i like to play laying down, as it is it wold only work sitting up)
help menu.. with the typical help menu options.
would like a story so i know why im thrown into space shooting zombies on space surfboards.

i do not know as you get further into the game if you get to cruise around space or not ( if not consider it, cause shooting zombies in a single worm hole would get so redundant quick).. it crashed on me after beating the first boss every time i tried.

im running a ipod 2 latest OS.

the art work works for what the game is trying to do.

the positive.. you nailed the feel of hauling butt through a worm hole ( would be cool if you had a power up that put you into warp for like 10 seconds ).. maybe add some trippy floyd type music to give that vibe some more depth.

i hope this feed back helps some. im new to playing games after a 10 year break cause of life.. yay for the idevices or i probably would never have got back into playing games which im finding a lot of fun.

if i can help anymore i have lots of ideas i think would improve what you are going for.. i have taken several astronomy classes at university so i dig space).

i will def work on my review skills. i know my thoughts are sorta just a spot on the page.. but i addressed the major things that need to be fixed. asp.

bottom line as the game is right now.. i would not buy it yet.. i know harsh to say.. and i wish any new dev success.. i just think these things need to be addressed.

chris.

Last edited by sid187; 01-26-2010 at 09:01 PM.
01-26-2010, 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sid187 View Post
you are a zombie hunter? there is no back story. no options. no help screen... so you sorta just start the game and you are thrown into a worm hole. these zombies you must kill are on round floating disks. you are sporting a astronaut suit with thrusters and your blaster. it uses the accelerometer to dodge the zombies blaster shots. you shoot the zombies by pressing anywhere on the screen. the speed feels good. like you cold really be in a worm hole.

after i killed half a dozen space zombies. i had to defeat the first boss. it was sorta a box looking thing. that shot several small space balls at me at one time. there is a eye in the middle of the boss you have to aim for. your life is represented by a icon in the upper left hand corner. as you get hit it goes down. after i got to level two it froze on me and would not let me go any further.

so i can not give any more impression than that im afraid.

however, i would hope there would be some power up to varies the default blaster as i went.

MUST FIX ASP.
definitely is gonna need a pause.
will need a option to configure the accelerometer. ( some times i like to play laying down, as it is it wold only work sitting up)
help menu.. with the typical help menu options.
would like a story so i know why im thrown into space shooting zombies on space surfboards.

i do not know as you get further into the game if you get to cruise around space or not ( if not consider it, cause shooting zombies in a single worm hole would get so redundant quick).. it crashed on me after beating the first boss every time i tried.

im running a ipod 2 latest OS.

the art work works for what the game is trying to do.

the positive.. you nailed the feel of hauling butt through a worm hole ( would be cool if you had a power up that put you into warp for like 10 seconds ).. maybe add some trippy floyd type music to give that vibe some more depth.

i hope this feed back helps some. im new to playing games after a 10 year break cause of life.. yay for the idevices or i probably would never have got back into playing games which im finding a lot of fun.

if i can help anymore i have lots of ideas i think would improve what you are going for.. i have taken several astronomy classes at university so i dig space).

i will def work on my review skills. i know my thoughts are sorta just a spot on the page.. but i addressed the major things that need to be fixed. asp.

bottom line as the game is right now.. i would not buy it yet.. i know harsh to say.. and i wish any new dev success.. i just think these things need to be addressed.

chris.
Sorry to hear about the crash. I also have the 2nd gen iTouch with latest os and it's working. Definitely my first priority to see what's going on and fix it. I want to see the crash report, but it will take a week tho until I am able to view it.

Setting the accelerometer would be a must and will be in the next release along with some powerups to make it more exciting . The free space roam wouble be awesome, but I just wanted to keep it simple and fast like. Something for people to just jump on and start killing.

Thanks for taking the time to play and reviewing it
01-27-2010, 12:32 AM
i like it quite a lot, and would like to also make a review afterwards
04-04-2010, 10:28 PM
Galactic Zombies Version 1.1

What's New in Version 1.1 (iPhone OS 3.0 Tested)

******* 1.1 Features *********

Multiple blasters to power up
New effects
More optimized
Better graphics
Pause and settings added

******* Bug Fixes **********

Fixed freeze bug with level 2 boss.
Players can no longer fall through geometry.

www.wolfbitegames.com

Last edited by SickWolfBite; 04-07-2010 at 01:44 PM. Reason: adding site and fixing error