★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Graal Classic Online

01-26-2010, 10:00 PM
Graal Classic Online

hi guys, I've been amazed at how many different secrets there are in graal online classic. if you have any glitches, secret sword/shield codes, secret areas, or anything interesting that is Graal related please post it here. (if there already is a thread like this, let me know)
01-26-2010, 10:05 PM
Bomb/Fire Arrows

Most people only think that there are 4 ways to attack in Graal: Sword, Bow, Bomb, or a thrown object. There is actually a 5th attack, that involves you placing a bomb, moving out of the path of its explosion, and shooting arrows at it while it explodes. If timed correctly, a flaming missle/arrow will shoot forward and explode, just like a second bomb, except that it travels faster and farther, and explodes on contact, instead of a delay. Hoped this helped.

01-26-2010, 10:12 PM
Thnx

Sweet, thats awesome, I never would have found that out!
01-26-2010, 10:24 PM
Wrong section; this should go in the General game discussion and Questions section.

Anyways, the code to enter Fox's Mansion is 'super sneaky fox', Skyld's Treehouse is 'rudora', and Azrael's treehouse has two:' fear the tree' and 'saecraet traehouse'.

memory cards
01-26-2010, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirdsaw View Post
Most people only think that there are 4 ways to attack in Graal: Sword, Bow, Bomb, or a thrown object. There is actually a 5th attack, that involves you placing a bomb, moving out of the path of its explosion, and shooting arrows at it while it explodes. If timed correctly, a flaming missle/arrow will shoot forward and explode, just like a second bomb, except that it travels faster and farther, and explodes on contact, instead of a delay. Hoped this helped.
Oh ya I found that out a couple of days ago and ive been meaning to post that!

When holding a bush press bomb or arrow to hide in it

In the Graal city club go to the room at the top and sit at the table closest to the doorway on the left side of the room and sit at the chair on the south side of the table to discover a secret room

o.O
06-22-2010, 06:19 AM
Try this..

setshield egg-shield.png
06-22-2010, 06:19 AM
I know! Me too
06-25-2010, 02:15 PM
Nimda

The admin island is called Nimda. For stupid people, nimda is Admin spelled backwards. There still is a way to get there, here is a picture of tge place. for those who know the guild house glitch, use it here\/