★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "A solid puzzler with a lot of character, featuring a series of puzzles that are likely to leave you simultaneously scratching your head and begging for more."
- AppSmile

BUY COLLIDER NOW FOR 50% OFF
LIMITED TIME OFFER!

Collider is an addictive, physics-based iPhone game featuring 70 intricate levels of play and dynamically generated music.

Your goal is to destroy all of the positive and negative particle balls. Place the particle balls on the screen, press play and watch them come to life! Navigate them through pipes, gears, sensors, bombs, springboards, pendulums, seesaws and more to make them collide.

An auto-save feature automatically saves your progress so you can suspend the game and continue playing right where you left off.

FEATURES:
- 70 unique and challenging levels
- Realistic physics
- Dynamically generated music
- Rewind and fast-forward controls
- Progress is saved automatically
- Option to play your own music
- Level select screen
- In-game tutorial
- Reset all levels button
- Hours of gameplay!

New In Version 1.3:
- OpenFeint Support
- 4 leaderboards
- 35 achievements
- 3 different speed rounds
- Your best time for each level is saved

New In Version 1.2:
- 14 Brand new levels
- New sensor that turns everything upside-down
- Fast rewind option
01-27-2010, 01:18 AM

01-27-2010, 07:30 AM
Anybody got this yet, it looks good. Looking for impressions before I get it.
01-27-2010, 07:56 AM
Any impressions?
01-30-2010, 04:11 PM
Hello and thanks for your interest in Collider! My name is Dan Russell-Pinson and I'm the creator of Collider as well as a couple other iPhone games.

I'm happy to announce that Collider Lite is now available for download from the App Store. This is really the best way to give Collider a try and see if you like it. You can download Collider Lite right now from this link:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/collider-lite/id352247518?mt=8

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on Collider!

Dan
01-30-2010, 04:26 PM
looks nice, but not in my taste

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.
01-30-2010, 04:31 PM
looks fresh
01-30-2010, 05:25 PM
This looks awesome.
01-30-2010, 06:01 PM
ok so I have played the lite and I am impressed with the idea as well as the gameplay. However, I found it increasingly difficult to find the right position to place the balls so I had to replayed several times. A hint button option would be very nice for people who needs some help. Anyway, it is a real challenging play and I was having fun. Leaderboards would an awesome addition as well as time limit function. This game really has a lot of potential. Good job devs!
01-30-2010, 06:15 PM
What an enjoyable physics puzzler Collider is! The object of the game is to connect the plus balls with the negative balls in order for them to disappear. Small balls connect with small balls and big balls connect with big balls. Once you have your design layout all set up for how you want the level to playout, you press the play button. Then, your creation comes to life! The game reminds me of Davinci's Secret Machines and Crazy Machines in a way, if I was to compare it to any other games on the platform.

All in all, I am having a lot of fun with Collider and the detailed art style. The game autosaves your progress so there is no need to worry about remembering to save. There is an option for listening to your own music which is always a plus. There is also a level select screen so that you can replay your favorite levels as many times as you want! With 56 levels to play in the full version, it is sure to keep you entertained for multiple hours.