★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Break the curse of an angry god and find hidden treasure of unimaginable worth in this thrilling new hidden object adventure! Your seek-and-find skills will be challenged as never before as you beat 20 thrilling episodes, play mini-games and earn a slew of trophies! Can you solve the mystery at the center of Treasure Island?

There's also iPad version of this game! Check the App Store!

GAME FEATURES:
20 thrilling episodes to complete
Over a dozen mini-games to beat
Tons of trophies to earn
Unlimited game time
-----------------------------------------
STILL NOT CONVINCED? Try the Lite version for FREE by searching for "The Treasures Of Mystery Island Lite" in the App Store.
More fun games from Alawar:
TWISTED LANDS: SHADOW TOWN Hidden object horror at its best! No matter how brave you are, it won't be enough.
JOAN JADE AND THE GATES OF XIBALBA Take a breathtaking journey through a world of danger and suspense!
THE TREASURES OF MONTEZUMA Trigger Power Totems in this dazzling match-three adventure!
HAMLET Mayhem and hilarity ensue as you save the day in this eccentric puzzle adventure game!

For more games, visit us at www.iphone.alawar.com!
FIND US in FACEBOOK: AlawarEntertainment
FOLLOW US in TWITTER: @AlawarMobile
Be the first to hear about our new games and awesome contests!

goiMot's comments:

lite version:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-treasures-mystery-island-lite/id351540969?mt=8
01-27-2010, 01:27 AM
Nice graphics. I'd like to hear more about the mini games, the description doesn't give much detail.

01-27-2010, 01:35 AM
I'm a big fan of Alawar, and liked their previous hidden item games. I might have to check this out.

back
01-27-2010, 01:39 AM
Good, another Alawar game. I agree there's not enough description. Here's a game vid, PC one I think..

Youtube link | Pop Up
01-27-2010, 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaker View Post
Good, another Alawar game. I agree there's not enough description. Here's a game vid, PC one I think..
Yeap, this is PC game video.
01-27-2010, 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
Nice graphics. I'd like to hear more about the mini games, the description doesn't give much detail.
There are lots of minigames. Some of them simple, others are not. You can meet mini game inside "i spy" level - you will need not only to find all objects, but also use them in right order.

After you found a hammer for example, you will help sculptor to make his creation (it's horse actually )

And so on.
01-28-2010, 12:30 AM
Nice!

I like this graphics,
01-29-2010, 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dosff View Post
I like this graphics,
Thanks! Have a nice time