★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Don't you just hate...

01-27-2010, 06:20 AM
Don't you just hate...

Wasting money on an app?

you know like you buy a game app or something for around 4~9$s and are like "either I get this or this" and just pick something totally crap?

Was looking at Necromancer Rising and Vangaurd (Square Enix) and both were 4.99. Well I chose Necromancer Rising and man is it pure crap. It's so slow, there's a few mini transaction places (ew), and the game has it's bugs. Geeze I feel like I wasted 5$s I could of used to just get a better game.

You guys?
01-27-2010, 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by merkamerka View Post
Wasting money on an app?

you know like you buy a game app or something for around 4~9$s and are like "either I get this or this" and just pick something totally crap?

Was looking at Necromancer Rising and Vangaurd (Square Enix) and both were 4.99. Well I chose Necromancer Rising and man is it pure crap. It's so slow, there's a few mini transaction places (ew), and the game has it's bugs. Geeze I feel like I wasted 5$s I could of used to just get a better game.

You guys?
Seriously? Necromancer Rising is better than Vanguard plus it's made by small team.

01-27-2010, 06:29 AM
This thread is senseless, who doesnt hate to waste money. And yes, it happend to me aswell a few times.

Challenge me on Gamecenter: tblrsa
App-Echo - Your place for German iOS App and Game Reviews
Follow us on Twitter!
01-27-2010, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tblrsa View Post
This thread is senseless, who doesnt hate to waste money. And yes, it happend to me aswell a few times.
Agreed and posting negative comments about indie games may be hurtful to the feelings of the dev.
01-27-2010, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelScott View Post
Agreed and posting negative comments about indie games may be hurtful to the feelings of the dev.
I myself have had quite a few instances where I feel I wasted money, and I understand the frustration. But are you telling him not to talk badly about a game because the dev' FEELINGS MAY BE HURT?!!?!!? that's absurd. I have no problem bad talking a game if I don't like it. Here we go: I think bumper stars is absolute crap! I don't care about "hurting the devs feelings." they put themselves into the most competative gaming market ever, if they don't produce a good game, they will get some bad reviews. If everyone didn't want to "hurt the devs feelings," there would never be any bad reviews. :P
01-27-2010, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Seriously? Necromancer Rising is better than Vanguard plus it's made by small team.
Wow, it's made by a small team, that makes me enjoy the game so much more, and makes me feel much better about my purchase...

/sarcasm

Games I have beta tested: Minigore, Cogs, Guerilla Bob, Above and Beyond: Air Combat, Baseball Superstars 2010, 33rd Division, Cash Machine, 5 star General, Flick Football... Possibly some other ones I;ve forgotten
01-27-2010, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Who cares? If they didn't want their feelings to be hurt, they should have made a better game.

Games I have beta tested: Minigore, Cogs, Guerilla Bob, Above and Beyond: Air Combat, Baseball Superstars 2010, 33rd Division, Cash Machine, 5 star General, Flick Football... Possibly some other ones I;ve forgotten
01-27-2010, 06:59 AM
Send a message via AIM to kohjingyu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmar9333 View Post
Who cares? If they didn't want their feelings to be hurt, they should have made a better game.
Meanie.
01-27-2010, 07:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kohjingyu View Post
Meanie.
lol, I was joking, I guess sarcasm doesn't translate well through a keyboard

01-27-2010, 07:11 AM
Constructive Criticism