Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 01-27-2010, 02:16 PM
Banned
iPhone 4S

Default Sweepstakes! Upload your iPhone art for a chance to win a 64GB Apple iPad!

It's now FREE! All you have to do is upload Art that you made on your iPhone at www.liquidmutiny.com. You will be automatically entered for a chance to win a 64GB 3G Enabled Apple iPad!

Last edited by liquidmutiny; 02-08-2010 at 12:37 AM.. Reason: Edited to add hyperlinks and app images
Old 01-27-2010, 02:47 PM
Banned
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 3.x

i have no idea what u just said...could u dum it down for me?
Old 01-27-2010, 02:49 PM

Buy a space on the site(liquidmutiny.com). Make art on your iphone with an art app. Upload/send art to them so they can upload your art onto their site. 1 entrant wins 64gb apple ipad. All the uploaded artworks together will be used as pixels in an icon for an app that will appear on the app store.
-no purchase necessary?? aside from the 2.99 for the block on the site.

Last edited by songbird; 01-27-2010 at 02:53 PM..
Old 01-27-2010, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
i have no idea what u just said...could u dum it down for me?
Ponzi for One.

He announced basically the same thing a month and a half ago, except then it was for a charity cause as yet to be determined. I thought this scheme sounded familiar and did a search and came up with the original thread. Curiously, he has gone back and edited all of his posts so most of the evidence that this is the same thing is now gone. But you can still sort of tell what it was from a few responses in thread, including mine.

Here's a link to the thread.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=37216
Old 01-27-2010, 02:58 PM
Banned

i dont want to spend the 2.99.....chances are 1 out of thousands
Old 01-27-2010, 02:59 PM
Banned
iPhone 4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird View Post
Buy a space on the site(liquidmutiny.com). Make art on your iphone with an art app. Upload/send art to them so they can upload your art onto their site. 1 entrant wins 64gb apple ipad. All the uploaded artworks together will be used as pixels in an icon for an app that will appear on the app store.
-no purchase necessary?? aside from the 2.99 for the block on the site.
Well said, this is real. You can mail your iPhone art to the P.O Box so no purchase necessary.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleeper View Post
Ponzi for One.

He announced basically the same thing a month and a half ago, except then it was for a charity cause as yet to be determined. I thought this scheme sounded familiar and did a search and came up with the original thread. Curiously, he has gone back and edited all of his posts so most of the evidence that this is the same thing is now gone. But you can still sort of tell what it was from a few responses in thread, including mine.

Here's a link to the thread.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=37216
That does look kind of suspicious!
Old 01-27-2010, 03:08 PM
Banned
iPhone 4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleeper View Post
Ponzi for One.

Well actually, we've been working on this iPhone app project for months. The barrier of entry was too high so we had to revamp the project to make it accessible to everyone who wants to be a part of it. Hence the "update coming soon."

I urge everyone who is interested in creating iPhone art to give it a try. The worse thing that can happen is that your art is showcased in an iPhone app.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidmutiny View Post
Now that Apple has announced the iPad, we can finally reveal our "One more thing." We are creating a one of a kind iPhone art gallery app to permanently showcase art made on the iPhone or iPod Touch.

There is a huge iPhone app icon on liquidmutiny.com that's broken up into blocks. It's $2.99 per block and you can purchase as many blocks as you need to showcase your iPhone art. You can then link that art to your own website allowing users to view your other works. Be sure to include your name, title of your art, and the app used to create it. Once the icon is full, we will submit the app to Apple and it will be available on the app store for download to over 50 million iPhone/ iPod Touch users.

Everyone who uploads iPhone art will be automatically entered for a chance to win a 64GB Apple iPad! Chances of winning are based on the amount of entries received. No purchase necessary, you can also enter to win by mailing in your iPhone art. Just take a screen shot, print it out, attach it to a 3.5" post card, and mail it to Liquid Mutiny LLC P.O. Box 12139 Orlando FL. Please include your name, title of your art, and the app used to create it. iPhone Art that is mailed in will not be a part of our iPhone app. Either way you enter, you'll have the opportunity to be one of the first to create art on the Apple iPad.

This is a unprecedented way to create an iPhone app, showcase iPhone art and we hope you are a part of it. Get over to liquidmutiny.com, upload your iPhone art for a chance to be one of the first to create art on a 64GB Apple iPad!
for future reference, even though it's already been edited once...
Old 01-27-2010, 03:55 PM

hmmmmm.... i'd do this but i'm artistically challenged... and skeptic