★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Studio Mee
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: *** The full version of Globs! is available as part of the AppConvoy Action Pack- get 7 great puzzle games for one low price ***

Just get it and start it up! You'll be up and running faster than you can read this description.

Get the full version of Globs! as part of the AppConvoy Action Pack! Visit appconvoy.com to see a complete list of all the great games included in the bundle.

- "The game is fun and addicting! Great job!" (US)
- "You'll get hooked!" (US)
- "I was skeptical at first, but when I tried it, I loved it!" (US)
- "This game is splended and I loved it!" (US)
- "Love it going to buy the entire update love the chatter buy it" (US)
- "This is a really great game!" (US)

Still here? Alright. The Globs are lost in space and want to go home. Guide each Glob into the exit of the same color by gently tilting your iPhone. You never need to tap! Couldn't be easier. At first. But the Globs increase in number and color variation. Quite soon you're in for real challenges, putting your multitasking and eye-to-hand coordination skills to the test!

The Globs can't move by themselves, so they will bump around into cave walls and each other while just assisting you by staring at the exit they want to reach, and by displaying their mood. They may also express their feelings verbally now and then...

If the included levels are not challenging enough for you, heaps of levels are available for purchase within the app. Difficulties range from easy to downright impossible! Unlock all 2450 levels (USD $1.99) for virtually endless gameplay!
02-13-2010, 06:41 PM
There's now a 99 cent paid full version:

Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.