★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: The Creeps! v1.1.1

01-26-2009, 03:04 PM
The Creeps! v1.1.1

##UPDATE!! (1/28/09)
Version 1.1.1 is now available from the App store! Thanks everyone for waiting!
##

Hi everyone, I'm the dev of "The Creeps!". I just wanted to let everyone know that version 1.1.1 fixes that startup crash some people have been getting. You can still avoid it by rebooting your iPhone until the update hits.

The update was submitted a week ago and rejected. It's actually kinda funny. They thought I was using non-public APIs to make the level select look like coverflow (I guess I'm flattered?). That misunderstanding has been worked out now and hopefully the update will go live in the next couple of days.

Thanks everyone for waiting!

Last edited by RegularStormy; 01-28-2009 at 09:01 PM.
01-26-2009, 03:07 PM
Yay! Although I have completed the game
Ya gonna be adding more levels? Or are you making a new game?

01-26-2009, 03:09 PM
Yeah! We gotta know!!!

THAT GAME IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
01-26-2009, 04:59 PM
Yes please tell me you are gonna keep adding more levels, i love this game.
01-26-2009, 06:00 PM
^
+1 more levels coming hopefully? I know you don't have to as it's a casual game but it's personally my favorite on my ipod touch right now and I beat all the levels so far :P I could definitely use more levels and different challenges time to time!
01-26-2009, 07:42 PM
that's so ridiculous that they rejected it because of the coverflow menu select! if they let your game into the app store, why did they not like the update?!!

Plus+ ID: Wegmans
01-26-2009, 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wegmans View Post
that's so ridiculous that they rejected it because of the coverflow menu select! if they let your game into the app store, why did they not like the update?!!
I agree, but I'm sure they have a lot of people doing reviews, and I'm sure the reviewer thought he/she was doing the right thing. The misunderstanding has been resolved though and hopefully it will go through soon.

I am actually working on another content update with more levels and some other things too. I'm not quite ready to announce the new stuff yet, but I think people will like it
01-26-2009, 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegularStormy View Post
Hi everyone, I'm the dev of "The Creeps!". I just wanted to let everyone know that version 1.1.1 fixes that startup crash some people have been getting. You can still avoid it by rebooting your iPhone until the update hits.

The update was submitted a week ago and rejected. It's actually kinda funny. They thought I was using non-public APIs to make the level select look like coverflow (I guess I'm flattered?). That misunderstanding has been worked out now and hopefully the update will go live in the next couple of days.

Thanks everyone for waiting!
Wait a minute. So you're saying Google can use non-public APIs but your app gets rejected when they think you are, too?

(btw, great game. The Creeps and 7 Cities are the only TD games I've got installed ATM, though I own them all.)
01-26-2009, 09:21 PM
Quote:
I agree, but I'm sure they have a lot of people doing reviews, and I'm sure the reviewer thought he/she was doing the right thing. The misunderstanding has been resolved though and hopefully it will go through soon.

I am actually working on another content update with more levels and some other things too. I'm not quite ready to announce the new stuff yet, but I think people will like it
Awesome I can't wait, this game is awesome.
01-26-2009, 10:19 PM
Quote:

Well hey thanks for taking the time to come out to the forums! Keep up the good work!

Plus+ ID: Wegmans