★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: LIMING CHEN
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 5.7 MB
  • Version: 1.01
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Simple slingshot game. control is simple and fun.

Story mode: 3 large stages with 7 small stages, 2 bullets, 2 super weapons, you can get powerful weapon after defeat Boss.

Challenge mode: score leadboard.

Have Fun!

clovare's comments:

YouTube: video

Youtube link | Pop Up

promo code:

A9HHL33EY3KR
9FXH7K9AXKR6
R67XW6MHMFFY
EWPJ4RL3NEPP
6AYF7P9NXXJ3

And any comment/review appreciated. thanks.
01-27-2010, 09:36 PM
R67XW6MHMFFY thanks!
01-27-2010, 09:40 PM
Almost had one but I put my password in wrong. Oh well. Life goes on.

Plus+: MiniMe ~ OF: Problem ~ Gameloft: Change ~ AGON: Negamaki
01-27-2010, 10:06 PM
I suddenly find out that these codes has been get used immediately......
alright, someone who really have intreast please PM me and I can send some code out. Thanks~
01-27-2010, 10:51 PM
Hi. first and foremost thank you for the promo code.

the game is a quick pick up and play type game.

you are shooting a sling shot. and your goal is to shoot flowers out of the sky.
you have 5 lives witch are shown in the lower right hand corner. you also have a power bar.. this bar gives you the ability to shoot faster.. you fill this up by getting combo's. also you get way more points by getting combo shots with one bullet.

you loose a life every time you miss a flower.

your ammunition sorta looks like a green cactus ball. ( the instructions.. says you get different ammunition i did not get any, besides one power up)

you can shoot the edge of the screen and it will bounce off it to some degree.. but not much. so do not plan on any bank shots like you would get in pool.

game play is simple enough.. you have a option screen which turns the sound on/off.

you have a story mode witch you must play to unlock the challenge mode. it has 2 maps per stage and there are two stages.. in the final stage you have 3 maps to unlock... you have too get all the power ups before you can unlock challenge mode.

the game is fast paced enough. in the short time i played i got one special power up which game me one shot with was sorta like a shotgun. with huge wedge shapes flying through the screen.

i was shooting the wish things the dandy lions leave behind ( no clue what they are called.. you know the skeleton of dandy lions you blow on and there seeds fly through the sky... ) and roses. on the first two maps on the first stage.

you can shoot the sling shot in any direction even upside down.. which is useless. but to the side is handy with a flower gets by you.

i did not get far enough into it to see the varied things to shoot like the screen shots show.

anyhow. i fail at reviews. lol.

sorry mr. dev. some people will like this game.. others will find it quite boring. i found it somewhere in between. i guess i would of liked to see more shapes to shoot sooner into the game. also i would def want to have a different back ground for each level you unlock. i did not get to the second stage.. this type of game would def benefit from OF, or PLUS, or Crystal.

will play in the morning when im awake and focused..

chris.

well watching the video.. that must be after you have unlocked all the levels.

Last edited by sid187; 01-27-2010 at 11:30 PM.
01-28-2010, 08:42 AM
Hi sid187. Thanks for your review, detailed and sincere.
I think you can get more fun in the rest of the game, since you only played a small part. Wish you like it...