★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This is TOP 100 PAID APP in the US, UK, Germany, Australia, Sweden...
Top 50 paid action game in US.
Top 50 paid arcade game in US.
Top 10 Classic DOS game on iphone.

!!!!!! price 50% off !!!!!!!
S (Skyroads on iphone) : Remake of the classic dos game skyroads on iphone! All the tracks as same as the skyroads. And all music are rewrote for skyroads. We just want players enjoy the classic skyroads game on iphone.
We spent 4 months to develop the game. Use 2 months to test. finally it released.

**** Features ****

- Contains all feathre that skyroads have
- Smash Physics.
- 24 different roads. Each road have different elements
- Support Openfient online leaderboards and achievements.
- Beautiful planet background view

**** 2 PLAY MODES ****

- Platform Challenge - Try to finish your roads in the shortest time.

- Time Challenge - Reach the end of the roads before time up. Challenge yourself time and times

- With 24 challenging Platform roads and 24 Time Challenge roads

**** Tips and Tricks****

- You can jump from road to road. double jump higher
- try more times to run on a road can make you finish it easier.
- We don't lock any level . So you can skip a level and come back to it later. play any roads that you want.

S is for Skyroads uses Open Feint for community/leader board options and achievements. So let's see who are the best players in the world, we dare you!

Skyroads's comments:
SpaceRoads(Skyroads on iphone) : Remake of the classic dos game skyroads on iphone! All the tracks as same as the skyroads. And all music are rewrote for skyroads. We just want players enjoy the classic skyroads game on iphone.

Quote:

URL: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=331009606&mt=8
01-27-2010, 10:20 PM
Pic

SpaceRoads(Skyroads on iphone) : Remake of the classic dos game skyroads on iphone! All the tracks as same as the skyroads. And all music are rewrote for skyroads. We just want players enjoy the classic skyroads game on iphone.

URL: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=331009606&mt=8
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1PIC.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	14187   Click image for larger version

Name:	2PIC.jpg
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	14188   Click image for larger version

Name:	4PIC.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	14189  

Click image for larger version

Name:	3PIC.jpg
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	14190   Click image for larger version

Name:	5PIC.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	14191  

Last edited by Skyroads; 01-27-2010 at 10:29 PM.
01-27-2010, 10:23 PM
Sky Roads....Fight Desert??? I don't get it?
01-27-2010, 10:32 PM
Sorry.first time use tag appinfo. enjoy the game. it's really classic
01-28-2010, 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahdmus View Post
Sky Roads....Fight Desert??? I don't get it?
Play the game. You'll get it. Insta-purchase for me - this is an awesome blast from the past!

First game in progress...
02-08-2010, 07:42 PM
Game Impressions

I gave this game a try, and it was a total disappointment. I don't know if this developer is somehow linked to the developer of Jet Car Stunts, because the sound effects are exactly the same.
The developer makes these claims about these smooth graphics... where are they? I played on my 3G, which he claims is fine, and the framerate was more like playing Skyroads on my old 386... is anyone else having this problem?

I always thought the DOS game was kinda fun, but this iPhone version, while appreciated, just seems to ruin it altogether for me....