★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: ALSEDI Group
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 3.3 MB
  • Version: 1.2.0.806
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Knights is a classical old-school strategy game. Up to eight players take part in a combat to take the control over then Kingdom of Illumia. It can be played by one to eight people against each other or agains iPhone/iPod AI.

The objectives in Knights game are simple: to eliminate all the opposition to your rule. To do this, you will have to control all eighty two cities in the Kingdom of Illumia, and eliminate all the opponents.

There are many ways to achieve this, and brute force is just one of them. You might ally with Dragons or Wizards. Clever military tactics and even economic warfare are also the possibilities! The Kingdom of Illumia is divided into eight parts, each one controlled by one of the eight fractions: White Lords, Giants, Gnomes, Orcs of Rock, Green Elves, Corsairs, Nomads and Black Lords.
01-28-2010, 01:50 AM
Please help me with the description someone... How are the 8 players going to fight if there is no AI in this level?
Seems like this is what I have wanted for quite some time now, provided it is what I believe it is

Mis-quotes!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
The bottom two is where you can buy your bottom turrets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
at this point I should say we're not looking for anymore guys

01-28-2010, 02:33 PM
Pass and Play.

Munkie!

Looking for a cool sig.
01-28-2010, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MunkieSuthorn View Post
Pass and Play.

Pass. No Play.
01-28-2010, 04:23 PM
the game map is identical of the first Warlords... i hope this have the same good gameplay

/-\arnaK - Lord Ranger of Angband's Pits - GC -> AarnaK
Kansai Voyager Blog
Tokyo Voyager Blog
01-28-2010, 11:54 PM
"Knights is an classical old-school strategy game. Up to eight players take part in a combat to take the control over then Kingdom of Illumia. It can be played by one to eight people against each other."

With no AI, wouldn't it be "two to eight people"?

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
03-03-2010, 11:18 PM
Uh, this has an AI

Not sure why everybody thinks there is no AI...

the developer mentions it in the description and I can testify that it does, in fact, have an AI.

Anyway, It's great to have Warlords on my iPhone. It was one of my favorites back in the late 80's and I have been hoping somebody would port it. Although, I was hoping it would come from the original developer or somebody with permission to port it. Sadly, this will probably get pulled; that is, unless SSG is so completely defunct that none of them care anymore.

Now, where is my M.U.L.E. clone?
03-03-2010, 11:23 PM
Yeah, I'm not sure where the no AI thing came from.

Warlords was and still is one of my favorite games, though I've never played any sequels, and I'm glad to see it come to the App Store. The UI seems rather clunky, but I haven't put much time in it yet.
03-04-2010, 04:15 AM
Wow! My favorite tbs! Sad its not SSG but ill try.
03-04-2010, 10:20 AM
Now free.