★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Based on I'm Destroyer, we present I'm Destroyer 2.
The new character style!http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/im-destroyer-2/id414144553?mt=8&ls=1
Don't miss it.
One of Apple recommended game in What's we playing. Don't miss it. Now only 0.99 for weekend.

MSN:clmiphone@hotmail.com
Follow us on twitter.com/colormegames
Find us on facebook.com/colormegame

Be recommended :

1 New and Notworthy
2 what's hot?
3 what we are playing

Game Preview Video:
link1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoyjMASxPSY
link2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5nwcJFMGMs
link3: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/a48ENHniztA/

------------------------------
Reviews

"It is definitely worth it. In my opinion it is the best retro style shmup out there." - Touch Arcade

"Yeah I couldn't resist the $.99 sale after playing the lite and just bought it. " - Touch Arcade

"Perfect picture, dynamic music, dazzling effects of the explosion" - player reviews

"I play a variety of 500 games, the game either from the screen or the innovation are impeccable, and I would like to continue to play more off; today I feel very fortunate to be playing this shooting game, really exciting a! !" - player reviews
------------------------------

What's new coming:
Add sound & music option saved
Add touch only/ accelerometer control selection
Add easy/normal/hard difficulty level selection
Fix touch control bug in landscape game level
5. Add full version game preview video

Star Wars startedIn the distant outer space, there lived a group of high-intelligent aliens, who invade the Earth with devastating biological viruses. In order to protect the Earth, human beings send super-powerful spaceships and monsters army to prevent the invasion of alien. Deadly war starts in the endless space. Now you are hero and your task is to protect the earth. Come on! Fire! Go!

How to play:
Use your finger or accelerometer control to guide your spaceship or monster through wave after wave of aliens. Your weapons are set to auto-fire so focus on flying, get more useful props and avoid the attack from aliens.

Features:
4 roles to choose: 2 spaceships (Freedom/ Future) and 2 brave monsters (BOB/POP). You need to choose one before the game
8 funny and peculiar aliens bosses
8 scenes, 33 levels across 20 galaxies
Many kinds of props: power-up bombs, lightning, weapon upgrades, etc
You have 3 lives. After you get 30 stars, you can get 1 extra life
Dynamic game music, great sound effects, exquisite images,beautiful explosion particle effects
Global and friend leaderboards
OpenFeint enabled
Simple yet challenging gameplay
Extremely addictive and fun!

Coming in the next versions:
Add more levels
Add background music
Add more scenes
Add teaching animated demo
Add more props
Add wifi network version

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Lite : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/m-a-a-monsters-against-aliens-lite/id351834300?mt=8
01-28-2010, 04:40 AM
A beautiful shmup. Will play some more lite and most likely pick up full.

01-28-2010, 01:27 PM
yeah i bought it and was delightfully surprised. its like a mix between sentry alpha and blue attack but with a whole lotta power ups. my favorite shooter at the moment sorry skysmash.

genres are not to be seen as forms of textual codifications, but as systems of orientations, expectations and conventions that circulate between industry, text and subject.
01-28-2010, 01:50 PM
It's a very nice game indeed.

Graphics, animations, sounds and even music are all top-notch.

However, some Aliens and Monsters are unnecessarily "too" similar to the ones found in "Monsters vs Aliens" movie.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
01-28-2010, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos-Sz View Post
It's a very nice game indeed.

Graphics, animations, sounds and even music are all top-notch.

However, some Aliens and Monsters are unnecessarily "too" similar to the ones found in "Monsters vs Aliens" movie.
yeah i hope that no one is turned off by that because this game is really good. i dont mind so much the similarities to the movie as much as the fact that the different monsters and spaceships dont differ much in attributes or abilities within their class. it would be cool if one of the monsters was a slow shooting heavy damage monster and one was a rapid firing nimble fighter. and the spaceships either have homing or spreadshot capabilities.

genres are not to be seen as forms of textual codifications, but as systems of orientations, expectations and conventions that circulate between industry, text and subject.
01-29-2010, 07:36 AM
This game could be a blast.
But it needs better controls! The rest is fantastic! Love the presentation.
But the controls are really not good. Need to be more spot-on.

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
01-29-2010, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by your personal robot View Post
This game could be a blast.
But it needs better controls! The rest is fantastic! Love the presentation.
But the controls are really not good. Need to be more spot-on.
Yes, I'd like to add that it would be nicer if the ship sat slightly above the finger. Right now my finger obscures the ship. Perhaps distance from the touch area can be adjustable in options?
01-29-2010, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugekava View Post
Yes, I'd like to add that it would be nicer if the ship sat slightly above the finger. Right now my finger obscures the ship. Perhaps distance from the touch area can be adjustable in options?
Yes, simply should be relative to your finger. Like in Space Invaders IG.
Otherwise level 2 is already harder then the following ones...

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
01-29-2010, 08:56 AM
I got the full version. The game is certainly well done! The level 2 in light version is level 9 in full version. It took a few tries to complete level 10. Currently stuck on 11. The side scrolling view makes it a bit difficult because my finger obscures part of the screen. Enemies who come from the blind spot are difficult to avoid. And they come from all around you. That's where relative controls would come in handy. It becomes more of a game of dodge on these levels. I'll keep trying.
01-29-2010, 09:21 AM
This game looks effin awesome!