★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Vision Thing
  • Genre:
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 3.1 MB
  • Version: 1.15
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Based on the renowned slot machine, Speedtest recreates all the essential characteristics of the original game: from the flashing lights to the fun gaming experience.

Just hit the play button and be ready to push the limits of your memory and skill.

visionthing's comments:
I have released my first iPhone game.

It's called Speedtest.

Based on the renowned slot machine, Speedtest recreates all the essential characteristics of the original game: from the flashing lights to the fun gaming experience.
Just hit the play button and be ready to push the limits of your memory and skill.




AppStore link: itms://itunes.apple.com/us/app/speed...352263695?mt=8
01-28-2010, 01:44 PM
#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by visionthing View Post
I have released my first iPhone game.

It's called Speedtest.

Based on the renowned slot machine, Speedtest recreates all the essential characteristics of the original game: from the flashing lights to the fun gaming experience.
Just hit the play button and be ready to push the limits of your memory and skill.




AppStore link: itms://itunes.apple.com/us/app/speed...352263695?mt=8
I see this game being aimed at the broadest audience possible. The description makes clear exactly what kind of experience is on offer. Kudos.

01-28-2010, 01:49 PM
#3
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grubjelly View Post
I see this game being aimed at the broadest audience possible. The description makes clear exactly what kind of experience is on offer. Kudos.
Thank you for your nice words, Grubjelly!
01-29-2010, 11:15 AM
#4
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 98
Promo Codes

By the way, I added some free promo codes for you:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...013#post831013
01-30-2010, 05:11 AM
#5
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 98
I made a home page to our little game development collective.

We will add news about forthcoming games there - as soon as something new appears.

http://www.visionthingsoftware.net
01-31-2010, 01:26 PM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by visionthing View Post
Thank you for your nice words, Grubjelly!
My previous words were meant as sarcasm. I had no idea what this thing would be, except that it might be like a single-N-back exercise performed under escalating time pressure. That's exactly what it turned out to be. It's not something I would have bought, given how many other programs exist for the purpose of testing and developing related faculties, but I'm glad to have been given this app for free. It seems like a good app to use as a warm-up for dual-n-back, or as a substitute for the same on off-days. Anyway, that's my inconclusive feedback. Thanks for the promo code!
01-31-2010, 02:17 PM
#7
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grubjelly View Post
My previous words were meant as sarcasm. I had no idea what this thing would be, except that it might be like a single-N-back exercise performed under escalating time pressure. That's exactly what it turned out to be. It's not something I would have bought, given how many other programs exist for the purpose of testing and developing related faculties, but I'm glad to have been given this app for free. It seems like a good app to use as a warm-up for dual-n-back, or as a substitute for the same on off-days. Anyway, that's my inconclusive feedback. Thanks for the promo code!
I was thinking that your words had a sarcastic tone in them. Personally I think that the application is as simple as it needs to be. There are a lot of similar slot machines here in Finland - and although they might be simple, they are still very popular timekillers.

Last edited by visionthing; 01-31-2010 at 02:19 PM.
02-09-2010, 08:01 AM
#8
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 98
Here is a little gameplay video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR-cXJuYeFA
02-09-2010, 08:09 AM
#9
Joined: May 2009
Location: Bookland
Posts: 3,366
Embedded here:


Youtube link | Pop Up
02-09-2010, 11:34 AM
#10
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 98
Hehe, thank you, Squeaker.

Last edited by visionthing; 02-09-2010 at 12:05 PM.