★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MADE GmbH
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 6.0 MB
  • Version: 3.5
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Pop, pop, pop. Pop till you drop! Tumbles is a highly-addictive physics-based game with beautifully polished graphics, online multiplayer and a cheerful soundtrack.

Features

Four distinct game modes will keep you entertained for hours!
Interactive Tutorial to get into the game within minutes.
Tilt the screen to change the orientation of gravity in the Tumbles physics world.
Multiplayer: Play Tumbles online over WiFi, 3G or Edge!
Beautifully polished graphics - Retina display optimized!
Achievements, Leaderboards and Game Center support.
Play with your own background music, just play a track with your device's music player before your start Tumbles.

Game Modes

Classic, try to remove all bubbles from the screen. Single bubbles can be removed with the block zapper! But watch out! Those are limited, you only have 10 block zappers throughout the game. The difficulty increases as the game proceeds.

Blitz, in this adrenalin pumping mode you only have 60 seconds! Try to score as many points as possible. You get a three second time bonus of whenever you remove a rainbow bubble!

Challenge, new bubbles falling down! Try to stay alive as long as possible. If your bubble stack reaches the top of the screen the game is over. If you manage to remove five bubbles at once, you get a rainbow bubble! The rainbow bubble can remove bubbles of any color.

Multiplayer, play Tumbles online against a friend or an automatically matched player!

Press Reviews:

- AppSized.com Review
"Tumbles is definitely a solid choice - a truly pick up and play game that is challenging and addictive."

- AppAddict.net Review
"We urge those in this second camp to give Tumbles a try, we feel that this game really does offer something fresh and exciting to the genre and are sure youll get hooked!"

- iphoneincanada.ca
"Game play visuals are very nice and polished and are not overly or under done. However it was the in-game music that really caught my attention."

Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates about Tumbles and drahtwerk:
http://twitter.drahtwerk.biz
01-28-2010, 02:24 PM
A gameplay video would be nice

01-28-2010, 02:28 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]

Youtube link | Pop Up

So its pretty much like reMovem

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
01-28-2010, 03:07 PM
I really like how this game plays- very smooth from what I can see during the video. And the leaderboards don't hurt!
01-28-2010, 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggzbacon View Post
So its pretty much like reMovem
Looks more like Super Juicy to me.
01-30-2010, 07:53 AM
Thanks for posting! Unfortunately we don't have a gameplay video that really shows how Tumbles plays (yet). It has a lot of unique features like multiplayer over bluetooth and the physics makes use of the accelerometer. Besides that it's totally polished! The blitz game mode is also really cool, as the game lasts exactly 60 seconds.

Not having a gameplay video on release was actually a very bad idea - and we learned our lesson here.
01-30-2010, 05:17 PM
Nice job! I just picked it up and the game is really polished and fun. Its similar to Super Juicy but with a little more relaxed pace.

"when he eats three poops and becomes muscle bound, that was worth the .99 right there." -Super Fly!
Tetris and Bubble Wrap had a baby and named it Super Juicy!
TouchGen Best of 2009 Finalist! 5/5 Best of 2009
01-31-2010, 07:43 AM
We also have a gameplay video available now! Check it out and tell us what you think!

Youtube link | Pop Up

@GregH, thanks! The blitz-mode is quite hectic, or if you have a chance to play it in multiplayer - do it! It is so much fun!

Last edited by dwc; 01-31-2010 at 07:57 AM.
01-31-2010, 05:14 PM
You're right, Blitz and Multiplayer are more arcade-y. Its cool that you have both the relaxed puzzle game aspect as well as the more action/arcade modes.

"when he eats three poops and becomes muscle bound, that was worth the .99 right there." -Super Fly!
Tetris and Bubble Wrap had a baby and named it Super Juicy!
TouchGen Best of 2009 Finalist! 5/5 Best of 2009
01-31-2010, 05:32 PM
Looks like a lot of fun. An interesting twist on the played out "same game" formula.