★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Guan Wang
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 5.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Touch Bang was in the Top100 free apps in more than 30 countries
Get it now

You have become a member of special forces. Your mission is to rescue the hostages and exterminate the terrorists by bombing.

In the survive mode, you have to wipe out all the terrorists by using limit bombs during every stage. If any enemy remained alive after you use the bombs out, you will lose the stage. You have a chance to retry and continue (not endless). The key point to clear the game is good judgement of the environment condition, good use of the sceneries and precisely casting of the bombs.

Hostages and bonus boxes will bring you high scores and retry chances. Of course remained bombs of the cleared stages will also be added to your score. So cast the bombs efficiently!

Cleared all the stages does not mean you have finished the game. It will be harder and you will have a new challenge.
You can practise to cast the bombs in the practice mode,

So COME ON and Rush now!
01-28-2010, 11:58 PM
01-28-2010, 11:59 PM
Somehow I know you will
01-29-2010, 12:02 AM
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
Thanks. The control arrow looks a lot like a game I bought a while back. I hope the aiming is better in this game, so that your finger doesn't block your view.
01-29-2010, 01:09 AM
Ok I played until stage 24 on Challenge Mode and I think there are 42 stages total so the game is going by fairly quick. But fun with good music/sound, decent enough graphics/nice environments. The grenade you throw is a little dark and blends in with the background too much on some stages but not a big deal. The first few stages start off real basic but after that the level design becomes pretty good/creative looking.

The controls are pretty good, one finger controls the arrow- direction and power and a release throws the grenade. Takes a little practice but isn't bad. Your finger does get in the way of the scenery on some stages depending on what stage your on.

The game has 2 modes, a practice mode and a challenge mode. You have a set number of lives and grenades in Challenge mode. If you run out of grenades before taking out all the terrorists in a stage you will lose a life(retry) You earn points for blowing up the terrorists, the less bombs you do it with the more points you get. There is a princess on some levels, as long as you don't land the bomb near her while trying to take out the terrorists you will earn extra points at the completion of the stage for saving her. There are also a few bonus boxes that give you extras if you blow them up before completing the stage. There is a High Scores list but I wasn't able to submit my high score for some reason, not sure if its been set up right yet in the game.

For $.99, I'd say its worth it. Good background music/sound, better than average gameplay. Overall not bad if you like these types of games, its a safe go for the price.
03-05-2010, 10:08 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
it's free now.