★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: -----------------------------------------

Bored of being the hero "saving the world today"?
Have you ever imagined of being the guy who destroy the world?

You, the King of Terror arrived this over civilized world in December,1999. You have a month, to destroy the planet. By simply moving your finger or shaking your iphone, you can create earthquake, typhoon, volcano eruption, meteorite and all sorts of destruction to the Buchi, the residents of the Earth.

There are more than 10 endings available depending on how you destroy the world within December. And if you want the game to be more challenging try "Challenge mode". Games available in Challenge mode include "One-minute time attack", "Kill thousands" and "KOT vs UFO"

How the world ends, it's all in your hands.

With simple actions you can create different disasters or destructions, there are basic destructions you can do whatever you like and some further destruction which need the consumption of terror points:

Earthquake: shake your iphone

Vocalno eruption: rub the volcano until it turns red

Typhoon: draw circles until the typhoon shows up, and use the finger to "draw" the direction of its movement.

Raising sea level: Rub the ice in North/ South Pole

Throwing Meteorite: tap the finger on the meteorite and drag it towards the earth

Other destruction: tap your finger on Buchi or other objects
01-29-2010, 12:17 AM
I think you got the name wrong. Looks like THE KING OF TEP.P.OP. to me. Maybe it has something to do with Michael Jackson?
02-02-2010, 10:50 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
on sale now $.99
02-02-2010, 10:52 AM
I like that this one is not based on 2012 for once. Is there any sort of gameplay video?