★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Experience mind-blowing brick breaking action with unbelievable new 3D graphics, all new levels, insane power-ups and epic boss battles in this sequel to the revolutionary iPhone game that set the standard for fun in breakout style gaming!

Get blown away by 2 amazing game modes full of fast paced excitement! Battle C.H.E. 2.0 in 99 levels of intense action! Fight 5 challenging bosses and survive through unlimited Revolution levels! Pick up insane power-ups including all new Electric Shock and Decoy some are good, others evil! Watch your score explode as you race to break blocks in this innovative action arcade puzzler. Break your first brick to start a revolution today!

FULL VERSION FEATURES:
Enjoy a new Story, 99 Levels, insane Power-Ups, and stunning new Graphics in 2 wildly popular game modes Revolution and Classic!
Battle 5 new bosses including the all new super boss C.H.E. 2.0
Pick up 20 insane power-ups including over 10 new ones Electric Shock, Super Nuke, Decoy and more!
Revolution Mode: Survive as long as you can against infinite levels and deadly bosses
Classic Mode: Complete 99 levels and defeat 5 challenging bosses
Check your progress in real time; earn up to 15 new Achievement Badges for completing challenges
Great controls gently swipe or tap your fingers on the touch screen to break the bricks
Play your own music as the game soundtrack!

STILL NOT SURE? Try the Free Version

MORE FUN ON APPLE APP STORE
Check out DChocs hottest games: Crazy Penguin Catapult, 3D Rollercoaster Rush, 3D Mini Golf Challenge, Tower Bloxx Deluxe 3D, 3D Brick Breaker Revolution and Millionaire City.

FIND DC ON THE WEB
Get updated with Digital Chocolates latest product, promos and game tips! Visit us on Facebook, MySpace, YouTube and Twitter! Find us FAST by searching for dchoc.

All trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.

freedog's comments:

FREE version

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/3d-brick-breaker-revolution-2-free/id352720621?mt=8
01-29-2010, 03:56 AM
Awesome!!! I'm D/Ling the light, can't wait to get a few extra bucks for this if it's as good as the first!

01-29-2010, 04:25 AM
Tried the lite. Impressed enough w/ the new powerups,etc to purchase the full version and add to my (ever growing) collection of BB games. They may be all of the same genre, but each has it's own unique style gameplay (powerups,etc) to make it interesting/fun.

Note: Finished playing a few levels of the full. Definitely worth getting but try the lite for a taste if in doubt.

Last edited by Coldar; 01-29-2010 at 05:11 AM.
01-29-2010, 06:40 AM
Wow, great news! I loved the first one!
01-29-2010, 07:09 AM
The first one still is my favorite brick breaker game of all time.
So, yes, I'm in!!

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
01-29-2010, 07:42 AM
So, played 33 levels in Revolution mode.
The graphics are A LOT better. Wow, fantastic job. It's just beautiful!
Music, is ok... personally the boss level music is annoying. But I can live with that.

Things I really miss:

The voice of CHE!!! This thing now doesn't seem dangerous anymore. I loved the electronic voice. Was soooo cool!

And where is Time Attack mode?!?!?!? This was the best, by far. Perfect for a quick adrenaline rush. Why did the devs cut that out?

Otherwise a wonderful sequel, for the new graphics alone it's worth it.
But please add the Time Attack mode, this was the gem of this game.

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
01-29-2010, 09:03 AM
This game needs leaderboards.
01-29-2010, 03:20 PM
Just played the demo, and love the new graphics!

Just wondering if the graphics vary in the full version like they do in the lite, or do they repeat a lot like the the first one?

EDIT: CHE has a voice in the demo is it not in the full version.

Last edited by zztfox; 01-29-2010 at 03:29 PM.
01-29-2010, 06:11 PM
oooo i missed this. i like this style of game. will pick it up.

ok this is by far the best style of game like this iv tried yet. i may buy the ipad just for this game.. thank you devs. i dig the twist you gave a old fav of mine.

chris.

Last edited by sid187; 01-29-2010 at 06:22 PM.
01-29-2010, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldar View Post
Tried the lite. Impressed enough w/ the new powerups,etc to purchase the full version and add to my (ever growing) collection of BB games. They may be all of the same genre, but each has it's own unique style gameplay (powerups,etc) to make it interesting/fun.

Note: Finished playing a few levels of the full. Definitely worth getting but try the lite for a taste if in doubt.
yeah i agree they all do have a twist of there own. this one is def one of my fav tho so far. im sure devs will keep blowing my mind.

chris.