★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Go nuts with Stunt Squirrels!

Make the crowd roar by blasting these death-defying daredevils safely to the goal! Navigate tricky mazes and high-flying obstacles in this fun new physics puzzler from Fire Maple Games!

Featured on the iPhone App Store in the HOT NEW GAMES! section

Featured on the iTunes Store in the NEW AND NOTEWORTHY section!

GRAND PRIZE WINNER! The 2010 GameSalad Macworld Challenge!

"A Rodent Blasting Good Time!" - www.appsmile.com

"a physics puzzler thatll blow your socks off" - www.the3appmigos.com

Stunt Squirrels! is a fun physics game where you blast your squirrel towards the goal using precision explosives! It will take a steady finger and quick reflexes to beat every level!

60 levels to conquer! (30 regular levels and 30 hidden bonus levels!)

Hidden on each level is a golden acorn - can you find them all?

A magic hoop is hidden on each level as well! Launch the squirrel through the hoop to unlock the hidden bonus levels.

Three different trophies to collect!

Collect all 750 coins scattered around the bonus levels to claim the largest trophy!

Don't worry if you don't find the hidden bonuses on your first try! You can replay any level at any time!

Stunt Squirrels! saves all of your stats as you play! You can quit and return right where you left off!

Danger Cats!

01-29-2010, 03:18 PM
Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624 Send a message via MSN to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Yahoo to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Skype™ to applesauce25r624
i LOVE squirrels ! ! !

videos ?

.(>^_^).> <3 <3 <3 ! ! !

01-29-2010, 03:22 PM
hehe! looks cool!

Beta tester of 54 games
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.
01-29-2010, 03:25 PM
I was just asking about this...going to buy now.
01-29-2010, 03:38 PM
Quick impressions are that I love it. If you like the style of Danger Cats! you will like the style (character) of this game.

So far it looks like there are 30 levels but no leaderboards (for those that usually ask).

The game starts by showing you the goal and then moves you to your character. You touch the screen and an outline of a bomb starts to grow, release your finger and your squirrel will blast off. Each level has a set number of bombs, so you can place bombs as the squirrel is in the air to get him to go where you want. There are hoops, extra bombs and acorns that you can collect while in flight. The bomb will give you another bomb on that turn, while the other two are bonus items. There is a finish line that is the goal and you want your squirrel to land on that. Anywhere else and you will have to redo that level.

Graphics are nice, there is a little loading time when you fail prior to starting again but nothing major. The music fits the theme but isn't my type. Stats are kept which show time played and bonuses collected.
01-29-2010, 04:01 PM
The game looks beautiful and has delightful sounds that remind me of Danger Cats. Its not easy. Propelling your stunsquirel in mid-air in the right direction will take some practice, but the game is so delightful, that retrying the same level doesn't give me much of an eye-twitch, as the loading times between retries are very short. The strength of the bomb blast can differ depending on the size of the bomb outline which starts expanding and contracting when you touch the screen. Its similar to the Blast mode in iBlast Moki. Overall the game shows excellent polish. 30 levels will take a while to complete as getting to the goal while collecting acorns while jumping through hoops is going to be challenging right from the start. Just like in Danger cats, you get different backgrounds every 10 levels.
Overall, its a top game and is highly recommended.
01-29-2010, 04:03 PM
Since I can't ask if there are leaderboards as it's been answered. Any plans to add openfeint ?
01-29-2010, 04:47 PM
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
Since I can't ask if there are leaderboards as it's been answered. Any plans to add openfeint ?

I was thinking of you when I posted that:-)

There is no scoring in this game, so I would think of it more as an action game where you need to clear each stage and or collect the bonus stuff.
01-29-2010, 04:48 PM
Stunt Squirrels! has been released! (promo codes!!!)

@Cranker: I would LOVE to add OpenFeint!!! I m currently limited to what features GameSalad offers. Hopefully they will add OpenFeint, and when I do, I will incorporate it into the game as fast as possible!

Thanks for the nice reviews, everybody!

This game is a little tougher than Danger Cats!, but it has much more depth. You can play the levels in any order, and there are three trophies to try and collect: The standard trophy for completing all 30 levels, the next trophy is for finding the golden acorn which is hidden on every level, and the best trophy is for blasting through all 30 hoops, going to all 30 bonus screens, and collecting all 750 coins!

I have a bunch of promo codes, please PM me and I'll send you one - while supplies last!

01-29-2010, 04:50 PM
Beautifull game I love this types of games